What do you want in asylum?

So as many of you know, Me and @Sandwich build the latest prison, I enjoyed building this very much and would like to build more and help asylum out a bit. ( Mainly gang life ) 

What do you guys think needs the new main focus of us to start building something new? 

A few things I've heard where the following:

• New HQ's
  • New Towns ( what? ) 
  • New Rebel Outposts ( Mainly focused at a new one around Sofia but also revamping the old ones ) 
  • More cartels / New Cartels ( This goes in pair with Sofia rebel considering this allows a bunch of new spots around Sofia to open for cartels since its not longer a 1 hour drive ) 
  • New Bank
  • Revamping the old fed
  • Underwater Fighting area's
  • Revamping / New Checkpoints

If you think anything else is missing feel free to add it up to this list. This is what people have been telling me they want personally, Now its time for you guys to let your voice be heard. Thanks :)

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

• New HQ's
  • New Towns ( what? ) 
  • New Rebel Outposts ( Mainly focused at a new one around Sofia but also revamping the old ones ) 
  • More cartels / New Cartels ( This goes in pair with Sofia rebel considering this allows a bunch of new spots around Sofia to open for cartels since its not longer a 1 hour drive ) 
  • New Bank
  • Revamping the old fed

• New HQ's Dont need any.
  • New Towns ( what? )  Yeah what?
  • New Rebel Outposts ( Mainly focused at a new one around Sofia but also revamping the old ones )  Already told it wont happen.
  • More cartels / New Cartels You having anything to do with this will not help, dont try.
  • New Bank Nothing needs to be done. Cops just need to learn how to approach it.
  • Revamping the old fed Not apposed to this.
  • Underwater Fighting area's Not needed.
  • Revamping / New Checkpoints Not needed.

Walt, Space, Roice and 3 others like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  • New Rebel Outposts ( Mainly focused at a new one around Sofia but also revamping the old ones )  Already told it wont happen.
  • More cartels / New Cartels You having anything to do with this will not help, dont try.
  • New Bank Nothing needs to be done. Cops just need to learn how to approach it.

Just now, Smee said:

Lock Thread

Plz nothing needs changed atm 

You guys might feel this way but plenty of officers I've spoken to are wanting these changes. And those are also people who play allot of rebel in case you try to make a standpoint there. 

People want content i try to help them deliver making it easier for the devs but all you can do is shoot it down?

Sandwich and Silver-Spy like this

If you added a town in the north west part of the map and moved north rebel, in theory you could add more cartels up there. 

Walt likes this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

People complain about lack of content, then reject content. :thinking:

Malden added some nice editor things, play with those.

Because the content was either suggested and rejected before or has not been suggested and hes juts wanting to make stuff. I havent seen anything about HQ's or towns before suggested like hes said nor underwater locations as the last one was a complete fucking flop.

You guys might feel this way but plenty of officers I've spoken to are wanting these changes. And those are also people who play allot of rebel in case you try to make a standpoint there. 

People want content i try to help them deliver making it easier for the devs but all you can do is shoot it down?

I highly doubt that but ok.

Just now, Reapered said:

If you added a town in the north west part of the map and moved north rebel, in theory you could add more cartels up there. 

giphy.gif

Space and Widsyy like this

Because the content was either suggested and rejected before or has not been suggested and hes juts wanting to make stuff. I havent seen anything about HQ's or towns before suggested like hes said nor underwater locations as the last one was a complete fucking flop.

I highly doubt that but ok.

giphy.gif

Because i talk to people privately? Not everyone voices their opinions on the forums like you do. Thats why I've decided to make this post so i can get you're lovely feedback ;)

You may doubt as much as you want but i don't see a reason i need to lie about this. I'm honestly trying to help the community out.

You adding cartesl will not help.

You adding underwater locations will not help.

You adding the prison didnt help.

You adding towns/checkpoints will not help.

We get it, you want contributor or mod or whatever but its dying, so stop.

Kettles likes this
Just now, Smee said:

if you want to help out help bamf and gnashes script some code 

I Don't enjoy that, I enjoy buildings things if i make something for the community while only getting shit for from people on the forums i'd rather enjoy a  part of that process.

You adding cartesl will not help.

You adding underwater locations will not help.

You adding the prison didnt help.

You adding towns/checkpoints will not help.

We get it, you want contributor or mod or whatever but its dying, so stop.

Not wanting contributor, Wanting to help the community out. 

Just now, Mayhem said:

When oil cartel was underwater, it was never really fought over. What needs to be added are more ways to make money, more crafting options( scopes/vests) , move 1 black market factory somewhere else on the map. Plus other things that people suggested.

I can't make most of these things happen the only thing i could do in this scenario is move the black market around.

Silver-Spy likes this

Not wanting contributor, Wanting to help the community out. 

Bs, you've been sucky sucky since you came here.

Whats gonna happen no is devs are gonna see this list, add stupid checkpoints and HQ's with like and extra deerstand and call it new content too keep people quite so they dont have to add the main shit we've been suggesting for months.

Kettles, Space and Walt like this

Whats gonna happen no is devs are gonna see this list, add stupid checkpoints and HQ's with like and extra deerstand and call it new content too keep people quite so they dont have to add the main shit we've been suggesting for months.

I love that argument, Either way Think what you might think. 

I know most cops wouldn't mind a refresher in their HQ. Or a new checkpoint to experience some new scenarios in and i know some rebels would like to attack said compounds too. Lucky you don't speak for the whole community.  But i do appreciate your feedback ;) 

Lol you forum haters make me laugh ha ha. Brightens my day up reading this shit lol :)

If you want to give HQs a refresher, I guess that would be cool. Don’t go too overboard adding a bunch of stuff that’s not needed though.

also if you can find a reasonable location to move the second black market factory that would be great. Preferably somewhere on the east side of the map, maybe near Panagia.

Edit: Maybe add a small factory where players can craft scopes/vests if this idea is ever implemented. 

Edited by Mayhem

So as many of you know, Me and @Sandwich build the latest prison, I enjoyed building this very much and would like to build more and help asylum out a bit. ( Mainly gang life ) 

What do you guys think needs the new main focus of us to start building something new? 

• New HQ's
  • New Towns ( what? ) 
  • New Bank
  • Revamping the old fed

If you think anything else is missing feel free to add it up to this list. This is what people have been telling me they want personally, Now its time for you guys to let your voice be heard. Thanks :)

Prison,

We can now use Apex objects on Altis and people without Apex can still connect. 

De-Clutter a bit the double or quadruple walling is unnecessary and people do not need to freely run between the green walls

Id personally rather see one double wide bridge with cover instead of two with none as we are currently forced to hatchback rush if we have no armor and the side-bridge is really the only viable bridge. The bridge should feel like rebels are playing duck hunt As of right now if a prison pops and you don't have armor you have to go side bridge.

Add some more small buildings to the beach-line so cops can play sniper elite ;3

Improve power station? Swat spawns right on it if they want and its generally not worth defending as you are so isolated from the rest of your rebel friends.

Add black market to east of the map

Add another deer stand to Air.

Pyrgos HQ. increase the radius/move it 1. So we can use more of the HQ (And not just the dome) 2. If rebels want to ambush us at Prygos we shouldn't be able to magically seize/jail outside of the wall ((I've personally seen people HVT'd and sent from outside of the HQ when rebels occupied the dome and the surrounding area))

Edited by Patato
Walt likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Prison,

We can now use Apex objects on Altis and people without Apex can still connect. 

1. De-Clutter a bit the double or quadruple walling is unnecessary and people do not need to freely run between the green walls

2. Id personally rather see one double wide bridge with cover instead of two with none as we are currently forced to hatchback rush if we have no armor and the side-bridge is really the only viable bridge. The bridge should feel like rebels are playing duck hunt As of right now if a prison pops and you don't have armor you have to go side bridge.

3. Add some more small buildings to the beach-line so cops can play sniper elite ;3

4. Improve power station? Swat spawns right on it if they want and its generally not worth defending as you are so isolated from the rest of your rebel friends

1. Thank sandwich for that idea, I think its pretty fun but some might have other opinions. Also Declutter what? The reason there are so many objects is so the cops don't have to zerg trough a bunch of nothing, and get shot while running. If you have anything you could point out that could change so it isn't an baren wasteland but also not cluttering please do so i will change it.

2. The second bridge to my recall wasn't placed by me.

3. Don't want to encourage that. 

4. I don't do anything that deals with swat spawns

Sandwich and Walt like this

1. Thank sandwich for that idea, I think its pretty fun but some might have other opinions. Also Declutter what? The reason there are so many objects is so the cops don't have to zerg trough a bunch of nothing, and get shot while running. If you have anything you could point out that could change so it isn't an baren wasteland but also not cluttering please do so i will change it.

2. The second bridge to my recall wasn't placed by me.

3. Don't want to encourage that. 

4. I don't do anything that deals with swat spawns

The stupid sea cans that can be moved and pushed around that people hide in and use to troll can be removed imho

Also this

Edited by Patato

• New HQ's
  • New Towns ( what? ) 
  • New Bank
  • Revamping the old fed

I think checkpoints are a overlooked area mainly because they arent manned as often now and usually when they are people just avoid them so if possible try and make it so when the drug fields change the checkpoints do also (Leave the current ones as statics)