• Bring back Edge.
  • Fanzer didnt do anything wrong. (Insufficient evidence.)
  • APC's for cops.
  • Mortars for rebels with arms dealer and 2 turfs.
  • Underwater checkpoints to combat turtles poachers.
  • HQ on arms island.
  • Police HQ underwater.

All of these where suggested to me privately by people who wanted them. Great ideas imo.

Let me know what you think.

JeffNotey, Widsyy, Erik and 4 others like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

• Bring back Edge.
  • Fanzer didnt do anything wrong. (Insufficient evidence.)
  • APC's for cops.
  • Mortars for rebels with arms dealer and 2 turfs.
  • Underwater checkpoints to combat turtles poachers.
  • HQ on arms island.
  • Police HQ underwater.

All of these where suggested to me privately by people who wanted them. Great ideas imo.

Let me know what you think.

Your condescending attitude is fucking hilarious lmao

Silver-Spy, Brendon Smith and Matt_ like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

@bamf add animal hides, scope and vest crafting , it’s more ways to make money, don’t allow police or Rebels to be charged tax when purchasing their gear. Rebels obviously if they are at a Rebel outpost. Turfs are a maybe. For the location of scope and vest crafting, you can use that military base north of rodopoli

Your suggestion will get shut down by gnashes anyway.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Not Happening :fingerbang:

Edited by Smee
Just now, Mayhem said:

@bamf add animal hides, scope and vest crafting , it’s more ways to make money, don’t allow police or Rebels to be charged tax when purchasing their gear. Rebels obviously if they are at a Rebel outpost. Turfs are a maybe. For the location of scope and vest crafting, you can use that military base north of rodopoli

Sounds good.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Cops need to be taxed because theyre loadouts are cheap as fuck.

Mayhem likes this
Just now, Smee said:

i suggested allot back early 2017 late 2016 and they were dencent ideas/ content to ass but it always got shut down due to the lack of interest to code it AKA not happening

Well some new things need to be added. Soon hopefully. I think the vest and scope idea is nice. You can skin animals in hunting ground for Hides, maybe even add a “tanning” processor or something

Just now, Matt_ said:

Not really when you factor in UC loadouts and constantly being RDMed in Kavala for example. Quite often I just stick with the default loadout especially on UC.

Also the cops are supposed to be responders ie go into the danger and get killed. This is why they shouldn't necessarily be treated the same as rebels and civilians.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Well some new things need to be added. Soon hopefully. I think the vest and scope idea is nice. You can skin animals in hunting ground for Hides, maybe even add a “tanning” processor or something

Add more craftable items like above^^, evidence locker at the compound beside heroin, stop the drug locations moving  shit like that is what will hopefully keep stuff active not revamping HQ's and fucking checkpoints yeno. @bamf 

Mayhem likes this
Just now, Goyneyyy said:

E V I D E N C E    L O C K E R

P L E A S E

Reason this is not happening with the current idea's I've heard is the following

People should not get payed twice for the same thing, If cops seize your drugs/fire-arms they get payed. Once you break this contrabant out of the evidence locker this will let you get payed as well for the same drugs and fire-arms they just got payed for.

This is what I've been told. 

EDIT: I might be wrong and some might have a different idea about this however i spoke to a few people yesterday saying this won't happen with the current idea it is running for.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Reason this is not happening with the current idea's I've heard is the following

People should not get payed twice for the same thing, If cops seize your drugs/fire-arms they get payed. Once you break this contrabant out of the evidence locker this will let you get payed as well for the same drugs and fire-arms they just got payed for.

This is what I've been told. 

EDIT: I might be wrong and some might have a different idea about this however i spoke to a few people yesterday saying this won't happen with the current idea it is running for.

There should be an additional award for the APD successfully claiming back the contraband. Double seizing as you could call it would be that additional award. I don't see the issue.

Squirtle likes this