Its been balanced for a while now but the fact that the cops basically have unlimited swat ladders is kinda op, not really my thing to get fucked by an uninteded feature that gives a huge advantage to cops, could be a cop suggestion or dev suggestion but get rid of the vans for cops or make it so they can't get on top of them to use them as swat ladders. 

Google™, Buck, TRYHARD and 6 others like this
Just now, PublicEnemy said:

Its been balanced for a while now but the fact that the cops basically have unlimited swat ladders is kinda op, not really my thing to get fucked by an uninteded feature that gives a huge advantage to cops, could be a cop suggestion or dev suggestion but get rid of the vans for cops or make it so they can't get on top of them to use them as swat ladders. 

If this is actually a thing I dont think a fed will ever be done unless there is less than 10 cops online. Pretty hard to win when you have to hold 3 gates and 5 jump spots all while being sniped at. 

Google™ and PublicEnemy like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

If this is actually a thing I dont think a fed will ever be done unless there is less than 10 cops online. Pretty hard to win when you have to hold 3 gates and 5 jump spots all while being sniped at. 

It's a fucking federal reserve.... why does everyone expect it to be easy? If you want it easy go to Olympus with the other cry babies who find it too tough.

if you wish to stay then I suggest you get a medium sized gang, most of the time there is between 3-12 cops online. If a gang of 7-10 people can't handle a 1.1 or 1.2 cop civ ratio you shouldn't be playing this game. It isn't really hard to win. Ofc a group of 2-5 going against 10 cops with 10 different entrances is going to be hard.. but again it's not meant to be a cakewalk.. when you can make off with 10+ bars worth 28k -30k each in like 10-15min it ain't going to be easy... 

Just now, BigBunnehDee said:

It's a fucking federal reserve.... why does everyone expect it to be easy? If you want it easy go to Olympus with the other cry babies who find it too tough.

if you wish to stay then I suggest you get a medium sized gang, most of the time there is between 3-12 cops online. If a gang of 7-10 people can't handle a 1.1 or 1.2 cop civ ratio you shouldn't be playing this game. It isn't really hard to win. Ofc a group of 2-5 going against 10 cops with 10 different entrances is going to be hard.. but again it's not meant to be a cakewalk.. when you can make off with 10+ bars worth 28k -30k each in like 10-15min it ain't going to be easy... 

This from an S4 career cop............... How many feds you go to on cop this week that wasn't a smash and grab? probobly none since you play on the worst server that has the lowest pop and no gangs. Easy for you to say "Get a medium sized gang" when you dont actually play civ. Very few decent players actually play the damn game anymore aside from fighting arms if even that. 

The payout is shit too, you act like 350k split between 10+ people is good. Barely pays for 1 load out. 

I also have no clue why you brought up Olympus or the fed mechanics over there. Not sure if you knew, but on Olympus cops can jump over some H barriers and SGT+ can pull armed ghost hawks. Much easier over there though.

Squirtle and Glass of Water like this
Just now, frantic said:

Even with a full group you need to watch all 3 gates, you need atleast 2 people at each gate usually. Then 1 person getting the money. Also, now you have to watch 56 different swat ladder spawns

Get good and put one person per gate. 1 person robbing and have a few people roam. 

This from an S4 career cop............... How many feds you go to on cop this week that wasn't a smash and grab? probobly none since you play on the worst server that has the lowest pop and no gangs. Easy for you to say "Get a medium sized gang" when you dont actually play civ. Very few decent players actually play the damn game anymore aside from fighting arms if even that. 

The payout is shit too, you act like 350k split between 10+ people is good. Barely pays for 1 load out. 

I also have no clue why you brought up Olympus or the fed mechanics over there. Not sure if you knew, but on Olympus cops can jump over some H barriers and SGT+ can pull armed ghost hawks. Much easier over there though.

Uh I think you forget what gangs I've been in and which ones used to run server 4 we used to go from fed to bank to prison to fed to bank to prison and barely lost anyone. Just get good

James Anderson and Jonesy like this

Get good and put one person per gate. 1 person robbing and have a few people roam. 

Uh I think you forget what gangs I've been in and which ones used to run server 4 we used to go from fed to bank to prison to fed to bank to prison and barely lost anyone. Just get good

Sounds good til that one person gets flash banged 

I have no idea who you are or what gangs you have been in. I actually had to look at each precinct roster to figure out which precinct you have SGT on. Say "get good" all you want while you role play about hit and run charges in Kavala as the server slowly loses players due to bad dev decisions.

Glass of Water likes this
Just now, frantic said:

Yea because 1 person can stop more then 3 cops that say push west gate. If the cops are not completely retarded they will down you when you peek the guy trying to get in.

Why did we only ever have one per gate and very rarely need a second and make away with the bars? 

Sounds good til that one person gets flash banged 

I have no idea who you are or what gangs you have been in. I actually had to look at each precinct roster to figure out which precinct you have SGT on. Say "get good" all you want while you role play about hit and run charges in Kavala as the server slowly loses players due to bad dev decisions.

Your implying I only go to kavala? Haha that's cute I'm barely ever in kavala unless I'm on civ to troll or when I'm bored and in a lethal everybody mood..

rp? You mean lethals loaded?

if you think the server is dead because bad devs why try fix the fed? I'm sure a little try hard  isn't gonna make gnashes or bamf change the fed.

anyways I have better things to do than to sit here and argue with a child.. I'll be on 4 Lethaling kids with hit and run charges.

:) byeeeeeeee

Why did we only ever have one per gate and very rarely need a second and make away with the bars? 

Your implying I only go to kavala? Haha that's cute I'm barely ever in kavala unless I'm on civ to troll or when I'm bored and in a lethal everybody mood..

rp? You mean lethals loaded?

if you think the server is dead because bad devs why try fix the fed? I'm sure a little try hard  isn't gonna make gnashes or bamf change the fed.

anyways I have better things to do than to sit here and argue with a child.. I'll be on 4 Lethaling kids with hit and run charges.

:) byeeeeeeee

I cant tell if you think you're funny or tough when talking about lethals. But you're neither.

Kettles, Space and Glass of Water like this

I am very mature actually, I'm just sick to death at how many people cry over something that they can't do because it's too hard when others have no fucking problem with it

If you want to act like the fed hasn't been radically changed since Evil Corp. go ahead, it makes you look like a fucking retard everytime you talk on the forums though. Cops have gotten slightly better and the fed has been nerfed to shit. 

Why. Did. We. Only. Need. One. Person. Per. Gate. And. Almost. Never. Need. Someone. To. Back. Them. Up. And. Still. Get. Away. With. The. Gold. Bars. And. Never. Lose. A. Load. Out. 

Did you understand that time? Or you still abit slow?

Secondly this? Really? You're calling someone slow when you're autistic? I'd think you'd honestly be more sensitive to it however since you think you're a god for having been carried by a gang i'll gladly put you down. Your immaturity speaks to the level of Gnashes when replying to feedback, its like arguing with a child which you ironically call people. Anyways dangle from a ceiling fan if your body doesn't take the roof and supports down you fat autistic fuck.

Kettles, thero, TRYHARD and 4 others like this
Just now, Mako said:

If you want to act like the fed hasn't been radically changed since Evil Corp. go ahead, it makes you look like a fucking retard everytime you talk on the forums though. Cops have gotten slightly better and the fed has been nerfed to shit. 

Secondly this? Really? You're calling someone slow when you're autistic? I'd think you'd honestly be more sensitive to it however since you think you're a god for having been carried by a gang i'll gladly put you down. Your immaturity speaks to the level of Gnashes when replying to feedback, its like arguing with a child which you ironically call people. Anyways dangle from a ceiling fan if your body doesn't take the roof and supports down you fat autistic fuck.

Lmao I was never carried by evilcorp. And don't even start kid. Your a moron, go be toxic elsewhere.. why are you still even here?

btw all the autistics I know tend to be skinny due to most having ADD or ADHD and barely standing still I've never actually seen a fat autistic person.. 

Lmao I was never carried by evilcorp. And don't even start kid. Your a moron, go be toxic elsewhere.. why are you still even here?

btw all the autistics I know tend to be skinny due to most having ADD or ADHD and barely standing still I've never actually seen a fat autistic person.. 

As my boy @SafeMode said, you are shit my dude

SafeMode and Isaac Cox :) :) like this
24 minutes ago, BigBunnehDee said:

You did all this when Swat ladders weren't a thing. You shoot the guy with the ladder it's easy. If it comes down to some stupid cop placing a ladder on a dumbass spot to get shot that's his fault. You act like its the easiest thing to fucking do. 14 people in a  group. You don't put one person on each gate that's asking for a push. You obviously haven't done a fed on S1 with 25+ cops on. Plus you have the edition of spike strips on every fucking gate, lethal's authorized 24/7, fuck boys trying to play Chris Kyle in telos, Striders and Hunters pushing, and now the edition of lets say 7 other swat ladder spots to watch due to the fact the van. Oh and don't let me forget some kid trying to be Ricky Bobby flying over the fed from North. Honestly you want unlimited SWAT Ladders aka VANS. I'd say plan on not seeing anyone do a FED anymore. Shits hard as is. Not trying to throw shade but the Higher ups on should be capable of putting one ladder down and figuring out how to get in one of the four ways that they have. Example you place North you have four places to come in North Deer Stand, Alamo Deer Stand, West Gate, And East Gate. Instead these cops think " oh hey guys lets go ahead and go one by one down North Stand" and expect to win the side. My gang does FED's daily and shit is fun but trust me one ladder is enough they get that ladder down they have a solid chance of fighting off the 3 guys rotated off of SE Deer Stand and SW Deer stand. If you cant do that then all hope is lost. It truly falls down to who has SWAT and who is the leader there. You get a good player who is semi decent at fighting and you can get in. It's not the rebels fault you guys cant hit the broad side of a barn. Sorry but you guys are killing the FED, but you do you.

Edited by Cory B
Google™, Crunchedd, Roice and 7 others like this

Alright I've seen a lot of arguments but the main point is that this feature is unintended, not that the fed is unwinnable, maybe we could keep the vans but close a few of the deer stand jump spots with some edited h-barriers. idk just a suggestion but as is the fed is massively in favor of cops especially when they outnumber the rebels doing the fed which again is not how it should be. The devs got rid of multiple swat ladders for a reason

Edited by PublicEnemy
Google™ and Penguin_ like this
22 minutes ago, BigBunnehDee said:

I am very mature actually, I'm just sick to death at how many people cry over something that they can't do because it's too hard when others have no fucking problem with it

actually we finished the fed with half the bars, I just got fucked because a feature was in place for cops to get on top of the gate and down me from above, thanks buddy but you're kinda an idiot, experienced players if playing the right way should be able to beat the cops 7/10 times if not more and if that gets bumped down to 50/50 i think it should be fixed. 

Penguin_ likes this

actually we finished the fed with half the bars, I just got fucked because a feature was in place for cops to get on top of the gate and down me from above, thanks buddy but you're kinda an idiot, experienced players if playing the right way should be able to beat the cops 7/10 times if not more and if that gets bumped down to 50/50 i think it should be fixed. 

Okay? 

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Shoot up the van before it pulls up to the wall?

you can literally go anywhere on the wall and run almost 1/3 of the entire fed, there are a ton of places that rebels can't see and can't monitor before a cop gets there, if you do a fed as a rebel you would realize the overwhelming amount of blind spots rebels have when it comes to feds and they all can't be monitored for swat ladders the entire time, to make a fed even consider worth doing on server 1 with 15+ cops you would need 16 rebels to have a guaranteed win and by then the cut would be below 20k, not worth it in my books

Penguin_ likes this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Shoot up the van before it pulls up to the wall? It’s a 12k swat ladder that has the armour of a tissue.

There is a system for a reason don't exploit the fact that vans can be stood on. The ladder is there for a reason. Let alone the thing is unbreakable. You could go mock 10 in a ifrit into the ladder and the thing wouldn't break. So why not just keep the vans for the use of something other than bringing to the fed. Literally the matter is don't jump on top of a van to get in.  I don't see how you guys want to keep this shit. It's the same cops that are complaining because nothing happens on cop. You guys are lucky to get a smash and grab a day let alone a bank from some finger less bots. It's a damn pleasure for you guys to even show up to a fed. It's as if you guys want to just sit in Kav.

Edited by Cory B
Penguin_ and Kev 23 like this

Being the "experienced player" that you are, you were unfortunately defeated by being shot, but in terms of the fed you still succeeded. Your associates escaped with the bars and you guys received the money from it. What I'm understanding from your argument is that you believe this "un-intended" feature is a mistake, is unfair and should be removed because you simply died as a result because you didn't/couldn't account for it. "Experienced players, If the playing the right way, should be able to defeat the police 7/10 times..."You have a contorted view of success and the purpose of the APD.

"Thanks, buddy. You're kinda an idiot." You couldn't handle being defeated by the APD by methods in-which are new and some are saying now "is an exploit" or "has broken the fed." The next instance in which you participate in a fed robbery, work around it and account for it, update your tactics because from what I've heard, this might be a solid thing. Simply laying out "the APD isn't supposed to win" is not an appropriate foundation for your argument because you were solely defeated and didn't enjoy being processed or waiting in a respawn window while your friends made off with the stolen goods. You are speaking out of spite and the anger from the situation.

Let me refresh your understanding of the Federal reserve at least in conclusion:

The purpose of the mechanic of robbing the fed is for rebels to attempt to steal highly valued and in more significant reserves of gold and money at higher stakes and with inherent, greater risks due to the methods and tools needed by which are required so that the loot may be extracted. Your team was successful in attaining the bars and transporting them out; From my understanding, you guys beat the APD. In terms, get over it.

Just now, Flameless said:

Being the "experienced player" that you are, you were unfortunately defeated by being shot, but in terms of the fed you still succeeded. Your associates escaped with the bars and you guys received the money from it. What I'm understanding from your argument is that you believe this "un-intended" feature is a mistake, is unfair and should be removed because you simply died as a result because you didn't/couldn't account for it. "Experienced players, If the playing the right way, should be able to defeat the police 7/10 times..."You have a contorted view of success and the purpose of the APD.

"Thanks, buddy. You're kinda an idiot." You couldn't handle being defeated by the APD by methods in-which are new and some are saying now "is an exploit" or "has broken the fed." The next instance in which you participate in a fed robbery, work around it and account for it, update your tactics because from what I've heard, this might be a solid thing. Simply laying out "the APD isn't supposed to win" is not an appropriate foundation for your argument because you were solely defeated and didn't enjoy being processed or waiting in a respawn window while your friends made off with the stolen goods. You are speaking out of spite and the anger from the situation.

Let me refresh your understanding of the Federal reserve at least in conclusion:

The purpose of the mechanic of robbing the fed is for rebels to attempt to steal highly valued and in more significant reserves of gold and money at higher stakes and with inherent, greater risks due to the methods and tools needed by which are required so that the loot may be extracted. Your team was successful in attaining the bars and transporting them out; From my understanding, you guys beat the APD. In terms, get over it.

I would say running on top of a van to climb walls would be an exploit just as jumping off a ladder early to shoot people at the top. 

Steve likes this

Just now, Cory B said:

You shoot the guy with the ladder it's easy. If it comes down to some stupid cop placing a ladder on a dumbass spot to get shot that's his fault. You act like its the easiest thing to fucking do. 14 people in a  group. You don't put one person on each gate that's asking for a push. You obviously haven't done a fed on S1 with 25+ cops on. Plus you have the edition of spike strips on every fucking gate, lethal's authorized 24/7, fuck boys trying to play Chris Kyle in telos, Striders and Hunters pushing, and now the edition of lets say 7 other swat ladder spots to watch due to the fact the van. Oh and don't let me forget some kid trying to be Ricky Bobby flying over the fed from North. Honestly you want unlimited SWAT Ladders aka VANS. I'd say plan on not seeing anyone do a FED anymore. Shits hard as is. Not trying to throw shade but the Higher ups on should be capable of putting one ladder down and figuring out how to get in one of the four ways that they have. Example you place North you have four places to come in North Deer Stand, Alamo Deer Stand, West Gate, And East Gate. Instead these cops think " oh hey guys lets go ahead and go one by one down North Stand" and expect to win the side. My gang does FED's daily and shit is fun but trust me one ladder is enough they get that ladder down they have a solid chance of fighting off the 3 guys rotated off of SE Deer Stand and SW Deer stand. If you cant do that then all hope is lost. It truly falls down to who has SWAT and who is the leader there. You get a good player who is semi decent at fighting and you can get in. It's not the rebels fault you guys cant hit the broad side of a barn. Sorry but you guys are killing the FED, but you do you.

It's not a matter of dying we don't care about that. The fact is your group is unlimited ours isn't we pay 35k plus a loadout you pay 2-10k and get to come back unlimited. I'm mad because you guys expect this to help you guys but it's not gonna help when no rebel wants to do a fed because of a "unintended" feature that isn't being changed. If you guys want to actually do something on cop then take away the fact you can exploit on top of a van onto the wall. You want to sit in Kav and never have any action go for it and keep the van. I'm just telling you my gang wont participate in doing a fed and i'm sure I can speak for countless others that do feds with us. Overall you guys need to realize that feds aren't that hard to attack it comes down to who leading them and teaching these cops to do it. I'm not gonna sit here and deal with some one sided bullshit but i'm just saying from my point of view on cop I'm lucky to get a semi decent gang doing a bank a week. Most of the time the money isn't even worth going 350-400k split between 14 isn't worth it. We go there to fight and have fun and putting some stupid van into it isn't going to make it fun for either side. It's supposed to be a challenge and that's what we both get with the Swat Ladder. 

Penguin_ and Kettles like this

@Cory B @Tusken Raider

The fact of the matter is that it could be considered and exploit, of course. Do I employ officers to do so and to exercise this method, no. But word through the grapevine is that it isn't. I'm simply stating this because rebels are going to be expected to account for it and to adjust, just as the APD has when new mechanics that benefited rebels came into play.

Throughout the history of Asylum, rebels have exploited and cheated the system many times over to gain an upper hand in a multitude of situations and pulled quite a bit of bullshit over the years to get their way. Yes, the APD being a white-listed faction is expected to be strict and true when it comes to server rules and APD policy, but finding out now that this method in no way breaks server rules, and is subject to change, it most definitely is and should be used as an advantage for the APD as we have finally been provided a new method of attack. 

The federal reserve sustains MANY risks and challenges, this is simply a new challenge for the rebel faction to overcome and has already been proven possible last night.

Thor... likes this

@Cory B @Tusken Raider

The fact of the matter is that it could be considered and exploit, of course. Do I employ officers to do so and to exercise this method, no. But word through the grapevine is that it isn't. I'm simply stating this because rebels are going to be expected to account for it and to adjust, just as the APD has when new mechanics that benefited rebels came into play.

Throughout the history of Asylum, rebels have exploited and cheated the system many times over to gain an upper hand in a multitude of situations and pulled quite a bit of bullshit over the years to get their way. Yes, the APD being a white-listed faction is expected to be strict and true when it comes to server rules and APD policy, but finding out now that this method in no way breaks server rules, and is subject to change, it most definitely is and should be used as an advantage for the APD as we have finally been provided a new method of attack. 

The federal reserve sustains MANY risks and challenges, this is simply a new challenge for the rebel faction to overcome and has already been proven possible last night.

Yeah well that new challenge isn't going to make people want to do fed. Congrats they just destroyed the fed.

Just now, Cory B said:

Yeah well that new challenge isn't going to make people want to do fed. Congrats they just destroyed the fed.

Blanketed statement and generalization of the common rebel, I like it.

The fed isn't easy money, get to work on new tactics.

Psst... Put some rebels outside the fed in Telos or atop the domes. Maybe use armored vehicles and continuously drive around as a portable hot drop squad. Position snipers atop the solar towers at the chop shop for those slick 1 KM shots just as the bank possesses. 

Be creative and if your gang can fabricate a way to overcome the power of the APD van, congratulations. All the more power and money to you and your associates.