Just now, massi said:

I'm 99% certain you can shoot swat ladders with a couple shots + if 3+ people are on it, it breaks. 

As for the van issue, I see it as exploiting a bug. I'm not sure how others don't, it's clearly an unintended bug. No way Bohemia intended for people to climb on vans in order to get past tall walls. 

I'm waiting for an official call from the entire admin team. I do not see it as a bug, per se, but I can see its abusive side.

Just now, PublicEnemy said:

Most the people that don't agree are career cops, or people that only fight feds from a cop perspective, me and Cory have fought many feds on both sides and if you have the right strategy you only need 4 entry points not 8, I didn't think this would be that big of a deal since it is completely unintentional from how the fed is supposed to be run, but if it needed a change do it through proper channels and not through a cosmetic update, thanks

It falls down to just a rule of not jumping on them and getting in. Any other car you get stuck on the top and have to hold x to get off. Even the hemmit box

PublicEnemy likes this

Gonna say one last thing here. @Cory B 's gang is the only one that consistently does Feds. No other gang can log on enough members to complete one. If he speaks for his gang and says the fed is not balenced and as a result his gang will not be doing any than you as a cop will likely never respond to a fed that isn't a smash And grab until changes are made. Defend the ability to jump on the car all you want from cop perspective, just know you are only making cop life more boring than it already is. 

NV has been brought up by some as an example of a rebel group that can win Feds, gonna mention most of them have around 4-6k hours on arma each and I've rarely seen 2 online at the same time recently.

The payout is also very shit, 350k sounds like a lot but not when split with 12 people. You cops seem to think we all farm the Feds on each server and it will hurt our bottom line not to do them. I could do a box truck run of coke and make more than I would get from 3 completed Feds. 

Penguin_, massi, CoryB and 3 others like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Gonna say one last thing here. @Cory B 's gang is the only one that consistently does Feds. No other gang can log on enough members to complete one. If he speaks for his gang and says the fed is not balenced and as a result his gang will not be doing any than you as a cop will likely never respond to a fed that isn't a smash And grab until changes are made. Defend the ability to jump on the car all you want from cop perspective, just know you are only making cop life more boring than it already is. 

NV has been brought up by some as an example of a rebel group that can win Feds, gonna mention most of them have around 4-6k hours on arma each and I've rarely seen 2 online at the same time recently.

The payout is also very shit, 350k sounds like a lot but not when split with 12 people. You cops seem to think we all farm the Feds on each server and it will hurt our bottom line not to do them. I could do a box truck run of coke and make more than I would get from 3 completed Feds. 

Thanks my man. 

Glass of Water likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

You could literally do a quilin of meth  and get more money.

Glass of Water likes this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

I thought it was being able to use a van to get over any part of the wall when that's what it isn't intended for. 

Eh, i was talking about the people doing the fed, not the cops protecting it. 

When you're hovering above the fed with $240k+ in weapons and risking a aircraft of the expense, it kind of defeats the purpose of making money out of doing a federal reserve.  Especially if you lose the helicopter.

5 hours ago, BigBunnehDee said:

Your a moron, go be toxic elsewhere

btw all the autistics I know tend to be skinny due to most having ADD or ADHD and barely standing still I've never actually seen a fat autistic person.. 

Kinda defeats the purpose of calling someone a moron when you don't use grammar contractions properly.

From my experience seeing a lot of People/Kids with Autism, a lot of them have weight issues. (my ex did voluntary work). May i also point out i don't see your logic between having ADD/ADHD and not being fat? You understand the difference between ADD and ADHD is the Hyperactive part right? its also pretty ignorant and stupid of you to asume/Judge symptoms of a Mental illness over a person simply calling you a Retard.

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I think the main concern here was making money, not spending it on MK200's. 

:)

Its about shits n giggles not about money. I just wish I could have heard them when they realized we all had Mk 200's. I don't know who it was but a constable got a plane some how and tried to yolo it into the FED and failed miserably. How he got a plane I will never know.

Just now, Flameless said:

We won.

@DarkKnight is basically Rambo. @Ken. is Bill Gates/ Rockefeller rich with his Mk200's. and @Psycosis is apparently a TK'ing traitor, but never fails to be the last rebel alive.

Props to these guys on overcoming the "mechanic breaking exploit!"

btw alamos dont count big guy were talking about  a full fledged fed with 15+ cops on and you get the gold bars to rebel not ken sitting on one wall with an MK200 mowing cops dowm as they jump in 

PS I still luv you @Ken.

Ken likes this
Just now, SafeMode said:

btw alamos dont count big guy were talking about  a full fledged fed with 15+ cops on and you get the gold bars to rebel not ken sitting on one wall with an MK200 mowing cops dowm as they jump in 

PS I still luv you @Ken.

Let me find some time to rally together friends and we'll see how this goes if you'd truly like to see if we can adapt to the "exploit." How about you join me? As can @Cory B and every other individual that has a problem with the vans. We'll get together, hatch a legitimate plan, leave the moaning aside and you all can call me "big guy" as my code name as apparently that's a thing now? Hm? Who's down?

Just now, Flameless said:

Let me find some time to rally together friends and we'll see how this goes if you'd truly like to see if we can adapt to the "exploit." How about you join me? As can @Cory B and every other individual that has a problem with the vans. We'll get together, hatch a legitimate plan, leave the moaning aside and you all can call me "big guy" as my code name as apparently that's a thing now? Hm? Who's down?

It's not hard when your whole crew is the active SGTs LTS and a Captain. You guys are gonna fight some bot constables and cadets. Have fun.

Kettles likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

It's not hard when your whole crew is the active SGTs LTS and a Captain. You guys are gonna fight some bot constables and cadets. Have fun.

So cop ranks give us perks now on civ? Didn't know that was a thing. Atleast thats what I'm gathering anyway.

Edited by ItsLacie
Just now, Cory B said:

Then teach those constables to be better and stop crying like a spoiled brat about a game mechanic thats not gonna change cuz u and ur gang cant handle a fair battle

ItsLego likes this
Just now, Lucky said:

Then teach those constables to be better and stop crying like a spoiled brat about a game mechanic thats not gonna change cuz u and ur gang cant handle a fair battle

You're retarded. Keep trying. Go fight a cartel.be2dec2f56dbddd49ef07922bd325408.png tells me to teach them. LMAO

Edited by Cory B
Just now, Cory B said:

I dare your dumbass to even try to push. Youre the type of retards who push up castle hill at OG. Thats if you even fucking know what Arms Island looks like. BOT.

You call me a bot but you can't handle a van travelling at 70 km/h and once it stops lock picking it and moving it a little bit.

ItsLego likes this
Just now, Lucky said:

You call me a bot but you can't handle a van travelling at 70 km/h and once it stops lock picking it and moving it a little bit.

We arent crying about a van driving you fucking moron. Its not hard to hit fingerless retards like you. Thats not the point of it dumb fuck.