Bye Asylum

BananaGoatPC

Was fun playing with everyone. Played Asylum for around 4 years and enjoyed all of it. Sadly life is moving faster then ever and Asylum isn't what it used to be therefore I am leaving. I loved everyone I met whether we hated each other or not it was always fun to fight. Most of you probably dont know me and if you do you probably know me as the pleb who created Mayhem (≈M≈) or the guy who you could blow up his car by clicking "Pick Banana". However I had the most fun and met some of the best people I know to this day during that span of that gang. Shout-out to all those gangs who we used to fight: Vyper, One New Enemy, Rodents, FSA, Channel 4, 101st, Disciples, KGB, Dogs, Muffin ss, Monkeys, Drunk Squad, Gambinos, Void, Goon Squad, Wicked,  and many more that I cant even think of right now. 

Shout out to all those who made my experience one of the greatest

@Dredd always trying to catch me doing something stupid. You were there when I first started playing Asylum and ill never forget the fun times we had.
@Blake Kingsin aka CgXkillz biggest meemer, still love you tho. Also if it wasnt for you vdming some fucking bounty hunters we would of never met.
@Keen12321 Stayed in the gang through thick and thin thank you.
@MARCUS STANLEY xD You never gave up, always wanting to improve, loved kicking ass, and I loved playing with you
@Penguin_ One of the people who wasnt a complete asshole in Reliance
@Ryang_000 thanks for being part of and leading the gang through some of the hardest shit and shittest moments. WIthout you Mayhem wouldn't be Mayhem
@SFnader aka greek salad, miss playing with you had some great times. Still remember that time you shot down that orca at church arms and we all screamed. 
@Cougar. thanks for being part of the gang 3 times and being a pain in my ass. Even though you have been banned for a year I still miss your ass.
@Capt Lelo you left your gang to join Mayhem about 2 years ago cant speek for you but I am so glad you did.
@JackH Biggest pain in my ass but dont regret anything
@Cory B You and me, we didnt get along very much at the end there but I cant say that I didnt have fun playing with you. GL in your future en-devours. 
@lladnar broke every rule I tried to enforce but for some reason I still like you
@Nikita your still wearing that Mayhem tag (≈M≈) even though I told you to take it out, however I love you for that.
@Mr.DabBoi youngest kid to join Mayhem and you were annoying, however, you have matured and are actually cool to talk to.
@Snowi Pain in my ass but if it was not for you, mayhem wouldn't have been a thing so thank you for that.

@so many more that I sadly didnt name. You know who you are. Thank you all.

Goodbye Asylum community thanks for being a big part of my life.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
Walt, Ryang_000, Penguin_ and 11 others like this
10 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Was fun playing with everyone. Played Asylum for around 4 years and enjoyed all of it. Sadly life is moving faster then ever and Asylum isn't what it used to be therefore I am leaving. I loved everyone I met whether we hated each other or not it was always fun to fight. Most of you probably dont know me and if you do you probably know me as the pleb who created Mayhem (≈M≈) or the guy who you could blow up his car by clicking "Pick Banana". However I had the most fun and met some of the best people I know to this day during that span of that gang. Shout-out to all those gangs who we used to fight: Vyper, One New Enemy, Rodents, FSA, Channel 4, 101st, Disciples, KGB, Dogs, Muffin ss, Monkeys, Drunk Squad, Gambinos, Void, Goon Squad, Wicked,  and many more that I cant even think of right now. 

Shout out to all those who made my experience one of the greatest

@Dredd always trying to catch me doing something stupid. You were there when I first started playing Asylum and ill never forget the fun times we had.
@Blake Kingsin aka CgXkillz biggest meemer, still love you tho. Also if it wasnt for you vdming some fucking bounty hunters we would of never met.
@Keen12321 Stayed in the gang through thick and thin thank you.
@MARCUS STANLEY xD You never gave up, always wanting to improve, loved kicking ass, and I loved playing with you
@Penguin_ One of the people who wasnt a complete asshole in Reliance
@Ryang_000 thanks for being part of and leading the gang through some of the hardest shit and shittest moments. WIthout you Mayhem wouldn't be Mayhem
@SFnader aka greek salad, miss playing with you had some great times. Still remember that time you shot down that orca at church arms and we all screamed. 
@Cougar. thanks for being part of the gang 3 times and being a pain in my ass. Even though you have been banned for a year I still miss your ass.
@Capt Lelo you left your gang to join Mayhem about 2 years ago cant speek for you but I am so glad you did.
@JackH Biggest pain in my ass but dont regret anything
@Cory B You and me, we didnt get along very much at the end there but I cant say that I didnt have fun playing with you. GL in your future en-devours. 
@lladnar broke every rule I tried to enforce but for some reason I still like you
@Nikita your still wearing that Mayhem tag (≈M≈) even though I told you to take it out, however I love you for that.
@Mr.DabBoi youngest kid to join Mayhem and you were annoying, however, you have matured and are actually cool to talk to.
@Snowi Pain in my ass but if it was not for you, mayhem wouldn't have been a thing so thank you for that.

@so many more that I sadly didnt name. You know who you are. Thank you all.

Goodbye Asylum community thanks for being a big part of my life.

WHO THE FUCK IS CgXkillzz. its cG x KiLLZz u fuck head.

and @Keen12321left the gang more than me marcus and ryang did altogether. 

BananaGoatPC likes this
  • 2 weeks later...