New APD policy

Just now, alex lao said:

i think that they should make a policy that forbid cops from spawning at HQ when its been taking over by civs because its not fair how they just spawn in and shoot you in the back

We have no new life rule, although kavala is the only hq that cops can Insta respawn, the others there is a 2min wait time before they can respawn

Silver-Spy and Patato like this

If you die in say Athira HQ while it was being attacked by rebels.You dont even have the ability to re spawn there from the re spawn screen itself.As Bunneh said Kavala is the only HQ where we can spawn and come back as many time we want because of the spice kavala offers everyday. In order to re spawn in athira after being killed in the HQ you will have to wait for further 2mins.

Crossfade likes this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

If you die in say Athira HQ while it was being attacked by rebels.You dont even have the ability to re spawn there from the re spawn screen itself.As Bunneh said Kavala is the only HQ where we can spawn and come back as many time we want because of the spice kavala offers everyday. In order to re spawn in athira after being killed in the HQ you will have to wait for further 2mins.

they would be able to spawn, they'll just have to wait a minute or so

25 minutes ago, alex lao said:

i think that they should make a policy that forbid cops from spawning at HQ when its been taking over by civs because its not fair how they just spawn in and shoot you in the back

If your referring to Kavala HQ, it doesn't have a timer due to its AIDS tendancies

2 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

Why do you have to say it like an asshole why not just say something like "I disagree, I don't think that will happen."

Ah Sir, It is my estimation that this ideal will only cause more debacle than its worth and will not see fruition going forward. *Cheerio*