Laws of War clothing.

So this have been annoying me for a while now, some of the Laws of War clothing has been ruled out from the clothing shop and the rebel clothing shop. These clothing pieces are. Leg straps, hard hats, press helmet, wireless earpiece, multi-pocket vest and, EOD vest. And i would just like to see something like the leg straps and the multi-pocket vests being added to the clothing shop,

mostly because iv'e got this cool ass keep calm and fuck the police shirt that i can't show, because the range master belt would hide where "police" would be. And because i would like more vest variations in the civilian clothing shop. And something for example like the EOD vests and the press helmets could be in the rebel market.

-Cooper

B)

Just now, bamf said:

When I went through the assets to add recently, I added everything into the game that was at or below our current armor levels (for helmets and vests).  I can look back at the leg straps though...

Could we get the leg straps for cops maybe?  Also why not the wireless earpiece for everyone?