Minitage for you bored people

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

Image result for head shaking no meme

goyneyy the type of retard to put that he makes montages in his resume, go get some skills in real life instead of trying to perfect yourself in a video game you fucking coon

your avatars/signatures are bland, generic garbage

Edited by massi
Alec-I likes this
Just now, massi said:

goyneyy the type of retard to put that he makes montages in his resume, go get some skills in real life instead of trying to perfect yourself in a video game you fucking coon

your avatars/signatures are bland, generic garbage

I didn't realize pointing out that you are bad at said video game was me perfecting myself.

Truth hurts, you suck.

As for the art, the people I turn away everyday asking for work don't seem to think that.

1404e3b0739c3deb7164da3cce7660fa.png

Image result for bye gif

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

I didn't realize pointing out that you are bad at said video game was me perfecting myself.

You literally comment on every single montage "trash" without any constructive criticism. You're not even telling me what is bad about my montage, just blatantly saying it's bad like the little child that you are. What's it like to be in a special school, goyneyy?

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

Truth hurts, you suck.

Point proven. What kind of ghetto school do you go to where they allow such incoherent statements (definition for you) in arguments? Did they teach you what's the point of an argument? It seems to me like all you do is throw insults at the other person like a homeless man, lacking cognitive abilities to actually formulate proper criticism.

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

\As for the art, the people I turn away everyday asking for work don't seem to think that.

Your work ressembles the work of a person who took 1-2 photoshop class in high school. It is basic, bland and basically a copy/paste of copyrighted images thrown in together in front of a gradient background. It's honestly pathetic and nowhere near the level of being good. Maybe if you put more time into photoshop instead of trying to make your shitty overfiltered montages, you would actually have a chance of making it into the graphic design market. 

Do you see that? That looks like constructive criticism! Maybe you should take an english class or two, you might learn something you dumb little shit.

M^Chief likes this
Just now, massi said:

You literally comment on every single montage "trash" without any constructive criticism. You're not even telling me what is bad about my montage, just blatantly saying it's bad like the little child that you are. What's it like to be in a special school, goyneyy?

Point proven. What kind of ghetto school do you go to where they allow such incoherent statements (definition for you) in arguments? Did they teach you what's the point of an argument? It seems to me like all you do is throw insults at the other person like a homeless man, lacking cognitive abilities to actually formulate proper criticism.

Your work ressembles the work of a person who took 1-2 photoshop class in high school. It is basic, bland and basically a copy/paste of copyrighted images thrown in together in front of a gradient background. It's honestly pathetic and nowhere near the level of being good. Maybe if you put more time into photoshop instead of trying to make your shitty overfiltered montages, you would actually have a chance of making it into the graphic design market. 

Do you see that? That looks like constructive criticism! Maybe you should take an english class or two, you might learn something you dumb little shit.

tenor.gif