good games

Dumbasso

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/Dying_Light/

I just picked this game up, (on sale for 60%) never played it before and am a little late onto the bandwagon as it's been released for 2 years now. However I've had a lot of fun with it so far, something fun about jumping from rooftop to rooftop in a city infested with zombies and other fucked up things I wouldn't want to spoil for you, :P Game seems to have a decent storyline, but I think the big ticket is that it's a little like assassins creed mixed with the combat styles from dead island. 

If you decide to buy the game through the sale go for the "enhanced edition" It has a DLC in it and some other packs that add to the game and is actually more cheap than the game itself alone. 

b019e5735bfdf812f03030a9bc20db62.png

Brendon Smith likes this
Just now, Ibraheem said:

Pubg is garbage, just fun garbage.

rdr2 isnt coming out anytime soon on pc, neither is GTA VI :FeelsBadMan:

honestly, I'm not excited for any upcoming games - maybe star citizen if it comes out soon and it's half as good as they said it would be

all the cool games are on ps4 

Image result for i cri everytiem

Ibraheem likes this

Uhhh ill try to list a few from different genre's that I play or played and enjoyed, you may have some of thees:

1. Shooting games - RS6 Siege, PUBG, Overwatch

2. RPG's - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 , Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2

3. MMORPG's - Black Desert Online, WoW (If you already have characters leveled up otherwise fuck that), Star Wars the Old Republic (online)

4. Zombie Games - Dying Light, Dead Island 1 and 2

5. Multiplayer Focused Games - Rust , Blackwake, Portal 2

6. Action Games - Shadows of Mordor , Tales of Berseria , Tales of Zestria, Dark Souls 1 and 2 and 3