Money Giveaway

I'll be gone here pretty soon for my grandpa's memorial. Unfortunately I'll be spending time with my family in Arizona for a few weeks so I won't be active much at all. Then I'm headed to college for a while so my money really won't be put to use so I figured why not give some away.

I'll be giving random amounts away to random people in amounts 50k-100k per person and 1 big giveaway at the end of around 500k-1mill. All you gotta do is comment why you need the money and I'll pick from who has the best reasons.

I'll be drawing some winners every other day. If you won I'll send you a pm on the forums with the amount you won.

gl friends.

Edited by CRH
bum41, Flameless, Gh0st and 5 others like this

I need money to continue having our cadets launch hunters off mountains into hummingbirds, new road barriers for parallel parking during ride alongs, 7.62's to shoot out NV orcas at banks, nitrous to ram into the apd vans, and more to pay back term and monopoly man for blowing up their Huron and ghost-hawk.

Crossfade, uc., CRH and 3 others like this
Just now, Clockwerk said:

I need money to continue having our cadets launch hunters off mountains into hummingbirds, new road barriers for parallel parking during ride alongs, 7.62's to shoot out NV orcas at banks, nitrous to ram into the apd vans, and more to pay back term and monopoly man for blowing up their Huron and ghost-hawk.

RIP

wUsh2fv.jpg

Edited by CRH
Clockwerk and Flameless like this