When the APD keeps interrupting your roleplay story

Just now, BigPapaQ said:

*********************YOU MAY NEED TO RAISE YOUR VOLUME TO HEAR IT***********************

*********************YOU MAY NEED TO RAISE YOUR VOLUME TO HEAR IT********************

No disrespect to @UberGaming, made this to illustrate the APD as a whole.

Bruh before you expose me AT LEAST lmk so I can spread my cheeks and get ready. 

First time I ever get tagged in anything and it's an exposion. lXSWGjR.png

user223e9d and BigPapaQ like this

I mean judging from the way you sound you probably act like a prick and they were ignoring you because you deserved a full ticket or no one gave a fuck

at that point.

Here's the real kicker, are you that dumb to post a video calling people "Faggot" on the forums? That video will get you banned if an admin happens to stop by

and look at it.

thero likes this
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, Sugarfoot said:

I mean judging from the way you sound you probably act like a prick and they were ignoring you because you deserved a full ticket or no one gave a fuck

at that point.

Here's the real kicker, are you that dumb to post a video calling people "Faggot" on the forums? That video will get you banned if an admin happens to stop by

and look at it.

Why are you taking such offense? You don't know the story yet you're assuming so much. This was meant as a meme yet people like you ruin it. Your forum posts are useless and toxic gtfo. UberGaming probably had me muted bc I spam music during restarts. (we ended up finding a solution)

And why am I even wasting my breath on you? Its no wonder many people don't like you... You like to shit talk for no reason.

badger and Kettles like this
11 hours ago, badger said:

No admin is gonna ban him for that, y'all are some damn snowflakes. 

I have no problem with the word, I was banned 7 days for using it about a year and a half ago. It was more or less the video is 7 seconds long of him literally mouth breathing the word "faggot".

11 hours ago, BigPapaQ said:

Why are you taking such offense? You don't know the story yet you're assuming so much. This was meant as a meme yet people like you ruin it. Your forum posts are useless and toxic gtfo. UberGaming probably had me muted bc I spam music during restarts. (we ended up finding a solution)

And why am I even wasting my breath on you? Its no wonder many people don't like you... You like to shit talk for no reason.

Isn't that kind of contradictory that a grown child who makes an ass out of him self in a video claims a post pointing that fact out, is deemed to be toxic?

- On a side note I would like to think that there's few that dislike me and the one's who do are those who have a personal conflict of interest. 

However on the other hand clearly your meme's aren't that good if you have a grand total of fucking 5 likes, maybe you got it ass backwards and no one likes you.

Edited by Sugarfoot
thero and Kev 23 like this
10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I have no problem with the word, I was banned 7 days for using it about a year and a half ago. It was more or less the video is 7 seconds long of him literally mouth breathing the word "faggot".

Isn't that kind of contradictory that a grown child who makes an ass out of him self in a video claims a post pointing that fact out, is deemed to be toxic?

- On a side note I would like to think that there's few that dislike me and the one's who do are those who have a personal conflict of interest. 

However on the other hand clearly your meme's aren't that good if you have a grand total of fucking 5 likes, maybe you got it ass backwards and no one likes you.

None likes you leon!

*has over 6k likes*

Gatorade likes this