First Look COD WW2 Beta Gameplay! Ultra Graphics!

(Admins Please Delete If Not Allowed)

Hey guys!

Got my newest video up! If you wouldn't mind checking it out let me know what you think! I'm not entirely sure and haven't decided yet whether or not to purchase this game and do a little series on it, but so far it looks very appealing to me. I was turned off of the COD industry after the my HUGE disappointment with Ghosts and all of the other childish additions the industry poisoned their games with, such as the perks, overcompensation to the MP aspect and weapons skins. I wish COD would focus more on the story-line as well and it seems that not only did they do that in this game, but it seems like they reworked their MP as well! This game could potentially be the best in the industry (not counting MW1 of course...nothing will ever top that), and I think it's really cool they reconvened on the era that the very first COD game was released. I'll be focused more on Destiny soon, but let me know if this series would be appealing to any of you or not. Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate your input and look forward to hearing and seeing what you all have to say!

ZeeKiwi

bum41 likes this