Test 3 server Idea

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

what if they shut down the server you play on all the time and you own houses, how would you feel? No. Terrible idea.

I'm at max houses on all servers! But having 20-30 people per server is no fun either unless you looking to farm. All I'm saying is do a weekend 2 days with any 3 serves and see what happens! 

Atra likes this
Just now, frantic said:

What would they do with the precinct staff? "Hey I know you been working for months to get LT but gonna have to strip you of that rank because we are moving you to a dif precinct"

I think it was last month that 5 people were promoted to SGT on P4. Lots of P4 staff transfers to other servers which indicates people play it for the easy promotion then transfer to the server they wanted to play on in the first place. And all Civs do is farm easy money. It really needs to go sooner rather than later.

On 10/06/2017 at 9:58 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think it was last month that 5 people were promoted to SGT on P4. Lots of P4 staff transfers to other servers which indicates people play it for the easy promotion then transfer to the server they wanted to play on in the first place. And all Civs do is farm easy money. It really needs to go sooner rather than later.

3 servers would not be any better for 2 reasons. 1 is that the 3 servers will get high numbers and mass kick anyways. The other is that 3 servers is only a bandaid to Asylum's real issue which is not listening to the people they should be listening to you.

Google™ likes this
On 10/8/2017 at 4:15 PM, Steve said:

3 servers would not be any better for 2 reasons. 1 is that the 3 servers will get high numbers and mass kick anyways. The other is that 3 servers is only a bandaid to Asylum's real issue which is not listening to the people they should be listening to you.

Doesn't matter what changes you make at this point. Specially since people are loosing interest in arma period. One server at a time will reach 70 on the weekends and the other 3 are like 20-30 people farming 24/7. If we force them to join it's going to stop some of the mass kicks because there will be 2x server at 70 pop so they don't all have to squeeze into 1 populated sever. It's been months since I seen 2x servers with a decent pop. 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:58 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

The p4 higher ups are  probably  the worst higher ups out of all the precincts I  honestly think no one other then the navi players would give a shit if the server got  shut down 

Just now, SafeMode said:

The p4 higher ups are  probably  the worst higher ups out of all the precincts I  honestly think no one other then the navi players would give a shit if the server got  shut down 

P4 higher-ups are very active and great to play with. What's the problem?

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)
Just now, massi said:

yeah, keep kneepadding them man

great use of your time

Oh, sorry for trying to contribute to a discussion by stating my own personal opinion. Of course, now you're here to call me a kneepadder. How mature. Why do you have to go off on a tangent to insult me instead of actually contributing to the discussion? Great use of your time.

Some people like to create a negative image of certain precincts and people just because of a single person they did not get along with... it seems like every time that happens it's always the person making the negative image who's at fault.

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)
Just now, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

Oh, sorry for trying to contribute to a discussion by stating my own personal opinion. Of course, now you're here to call me a kneepadder. How mature. Why do you have to go off on a tangent to insult me instead of actually contributing to the discussion?

I honestly didn't even read the OP. Sorry if you feel so hurt from me calling you a kneepadder, seems like it really hit home, didn't it?

Space and TRYHARD like this
Just now, massi said:

I honestly didn't even read the OP. Sorry if you feel so hurt from me calling you a kneepadder, seems like it really hit home, didn't it?

I don't care what you call me or what you think of me; what really bothers me is when others like to jump to insults instead of contributing.

I'm no longer going to argue with you or anyone else in this thread. It's pointless.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Never

An expansion called Cataclysm came out and it was quite literally the exact opposite of what the WoW community asked for. They lost millions of subs and most of their player base turned from hardcore players into casual players. The point is here, is that when a community rejects the opinions of those most experienced, and active it dies. 

Btw cata was just a bunch of revamped zones and it was the biggest hot pile of shit I ever played because of it. Wow could be what it once was if they opened legacy servers and Asylum could be what it once was if they listened to their ACTIVE <--- keyword community.

Edited by Steve