Wanted to see if Alpha Packs were worth opening

Just now, Google™ said:

Looks just like one of those CS:GO Case opening videos lol

Yeah except you can't buy it with real money - it took me literally almost a month of saving to get 100,800 points lol.

Picture this on avg. a 20 minute ranked game gives you 270 for losing, 450 for winning.

If you rounded that to an avg of 360 per game then thats 280 games lol.

Google™ likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I was trying not to be a poor sport but that was a month of saving up and i would have been damned if the legendary I would get is a fucking

unicorn charm.

Im shocked they haven't made it so you can spend cash on it yet. 

Just now, Azeh said:

Gold 3? I wanna see plat 3 in one month.

That aint happening, I play with a lot of new players so sometimes things go less then ideal. 

(Although I enjoy playing with all of them and they're getting better).

Plus you know - Black Desert Online takes up a lot of time :D

Edited by Sugarfoot
Azeh and Cobra like this

Graphics overhaul

Yah, no. The game looks shit in my opinion. I don't even particularly understand how, because certain angles look really good. But I swear I can see hidden blocky connection lines in every single one of the textures and it bugs the absolute fuck out of me. (Playing 144hz at highest graphics (including the downloadable ultra textures)) Game was hyped too much and managed to underdeliver on graphics and immersive gunplay.

Edited by pr0digyt
Just now, pr0digyt said:

Yah, no. The game looks shit in my opinion. I don't even particularly understand how, because certain angles look really good. But I swear I can see hidden blocky connection lines in every single one of the textures and it bugs the absolute fuck out of me. (Playing 144hz at highest graphics (including the downloadable ultra textures)) Game was hyped too much and managed to underdeliver on graphics and immersive gunplay.

Well I don't play on ultra graphics - I play on more or less the competitive one's that I enjoy. 

No Blocks, No lines, clear as can be. Unfortunately I think you think the game was intended to be another one of the Rainbow Six Series where the focus was clarity and immersion where as this is intended for multiplayer gameplay and competition

Well I don't play on ultra graphics - I play on more or less the competitive one's that I enjoy. 

No Blocks, No lines, clear as can be. Unfortunately I think you think the game was intended to be another one of the Rainbow Six Series where the focus was clarity and immersion where as this is intended for multiplayer gameplay and competition

?? Starcraft is one of the most competitive games out there. You can turn up the graphics if you want it to look nice, but typically it makes it harder to play competitively. (For instance, dead units disappear instantly on low, giving you instant feedback whereas there's explosions and bodies and shit on the higher ones which obscures your view)

When I play Rainbow Six Siege, I feel like I'm constantly playing on the right screen of this video, where it has the potential to look good but it just feels shit. (Please pardon the shitty frames this guy is getting in this video btw, it looks much clearer usually) Competitive nature is irrelevant - the game should HAVE THE OPTION to look better than it does for a triple A game.

EDIT: Oh my god why did this man choose a map with this shitty ass red lighting!?!??!?! This is a crime

Edited by pr0digyt
Just now, pr0digyt said:

?? Starcraft is one of the most competitive games out there. You can turn up the graphics if you want it to look nice, but typically it makes it harder to play competitively. (For instance, dead units disappear instantly on low, giving you instant feedback whereas there's explosions and bodies and shit on the higher ones which obscures your view)

When I play Rainbow Six Siege, I feel like I'm constantly playing on the right screen of this video, where it has the potential to look good but it just feels shit. (Please pardon the shitty frames this guy is getting in this video btw, it looks much clearer usually) Competitive nature is irrelevant - the game should HAVE THE OPTION to look better than it does for a triple A game.

Ill make a video later this week , my game looks amazing and its on relatively low graphics. There may be a setting thats making your game look blurry. One of

the alias settings does that to my game to. 

Sound good?

Ill make a video later this week , my game looks amazing and its on relatively low graphics. There may be a setting thats making your game look blurry. One of

the alias settings does that to my game to. 

Sound good?

If you can make this game look better than it currently does for me, I'd probably play it honestly so go for it. 

Edited by pr0digyt
Just now, pr0digyt said:

If you can make this game look better than it currently does for me, I'd probably play it honestly so go for it. 

e5c245d412612a2f610ec951db8e518c.png

Feel free to go higher on texture quality if youd like and im not sure on Anti-Aliasing - It looks blurry for me if i raise it higher

Edited by Sugarfoot
4 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

e5c245d412612a2f610ec951db8e518c.png

Feel free to go higher on texture quality if youd like and im not sure on Anti-Aliasing - It looks blurry for me if i raise it higher

There used to be an AA Option called Temporal Filtering where the game was fine and all blah blah.

With the new lighting update they had to remove temporal filtering. If you use T-AA the game is blurry unless you go into your game files and editing a command code.

or you use the OFF option in Anti-alasing and it won't be blurry, but you'll take a frame hit of about 10-40 fps, depending on computer.

Professor Pericles likes this
27 minutes ago, HOOLIGAN said:

There used to be an AA Option called Temporal Filtering where the game was fine and all blah blah.

With the new lighting update they had to remove temporal filtering. If you use T-AA the game is blurry unless you go into your game files and editing a command code.

or you use the OFF option in Anti-alasing and it won't be blurry, but you'll take a frame hit of about 10-40 fps, depending on computer.

I honestly dont notice the blurryness. Its when I put on that anti aliasing shit that makes my game blurry. I defintely dig the frame rate increase from

the T-AA (Temporal Filtering)

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, HOOLIGAN said:

Well, seeing as I don't use the HD texture pack and don't have this issue on even the lowest of settings, the correlation just seems to fit.

I'm willing to give it a shot later but idk if two data points is enough to create a correlation lol

Edited by pr0digyt