Vote for Farmer Steve!

Gonna tell you the same thing I tell every other yahoo that runs on S1. Legal weed and 0% shouldn't be your promise, it's a standard for all govs trying to hold their spot. In other words, what are you offering that isn't basic and irrelevant to folks who live/work outside Kavala? 

11 hours ago, Cobra said:

Gonna tell you the same thing I tell every other yahoo that runs on S1. Legal weed and 0% shouldn't be your promise, it's a standard for all govs trying to hold their spot. In other words, what are you offering that isn't basic and irrelevant to folks who live/work outside Kavala? 

As a player I try to have as much fun as possible and doing new things. One thing I'll try to focus on as Governor this week is community drugs runs and just helping people out and having fun. I understand that a lot of people outside of Kavala won't really participate/benefit in this because most of them are just fighting cartels, I'm sorry I can't get to everybody though I'm trying to benefit as many people as possible. The only thing that'll benefit the cartels fighters and career cops are just the taxes :(. If you have any ideas, please hit me up.

Edited by Farmer Steve
Bag Of Funyuns likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, Pete1 said:

farmer steve you restrained me after my friend shot your friend and I didn't even initiate... :thinking: Locked me up in your house for 10 minutes so I had to Log. Didn't vote for you.

Sorry man! I was wondering if I could make it up to you one day, I did a lot of fucked up things back in the day and if you need anything hit me up!

Update...

- Running on S1!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...