Usernames?

Mayhem

I made a post several months ago about how everyone came up with their username. Since there’s a lot of different people i figured I’d post it again.

So how did you come up with your username?

I got mine from the UFC fighter Jason “Mayhem” Miller who was also the host of a show called Bully Beatdown.

Leon / Sugarfoot:

Well Leon Sugarfoot was just a name of a character off of a youtube series that I chose after I kept getting banned for duping and wanted

to start fresh with a new name. I finally stopped getting banned so it stuck for awhile.

King Gatorade:

My whole gang (Rebel Department) was banned for harassing the admins in game and when we got unbanned by bamf we were going to log back in and fuck with them some more.

We decided to change our names so they wouldn't inherently know who we were yet, so I chose for us to use Gatorade flavors. We were running out of flavors so I gave up Blue (A name I usually use as well as Banjo Kazooie)  to someone and used King Gatorade.

Mayhem and Reformed Katheeri like this

IR15HPR1DE Used to be my AWESOME xbox gamertag back when I was like 12 years old, and I had this friend on there who was constantly baked and didn't know what my name said. So instead of asking me, he just started calling me Shepherd. I was called that for like a year before I just decided to change my name to it. I spell it Shepurd because it was available as a gamertag if I spelled it like that.

Thor... and Mayhem like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Leon / Sugarfoot:

Well Leon Sugarfoot was just a name of a character off of a youtube series that I chose after I kept getting banned for duping and wanted

to start fresh with a new name. I finally stopped getting banned so it stuck for awhile.

King Gatorade:

My whole gang (Rebel Department) was banned for harassing the admins in game and when we got unbanned by bamf we were going to log back in and fuck with them some more.

We decided to change our names so they wouldn't inherently know who we were yet, so I chose for us to use Gatorade flavors. We were running out of flavors so I gave up Blue (A name I usually use as well as Banjo Kazooie)  to someone and used King Gatorade.

didnt want a life story bud