DramaAlert News #3 - SPECIAL

DramaAlert

I'm so sorry for all of this, but there is so MUCH NEWS today. It's just a fast Drama day.

R7ggK8Z.png6VJmBeu.png

Who could ever hate this man? Who could ever be mean to such an innocent man?

Today, @KrazyKnight (Guy in the picture above) and his fellow American @Sandwich have been getting a lot of hate. Such as racism being shown towards them. His Twitch livestream chat is constantly filled with hatred towards, Mexicans, Jews, and many other types of races. We need to go to his Stream and show him that the people of Asylum are good people and not toxic! Make a change today! Click this to be redirected to his Stream (This is not a paid advertisement)

We here at DramaAlert reached out to KrazyKnight attempting to get an interview, but we unfortunately got no response. Likely, due to the fact that he is burnt over the fact that he was being online bullied.

dVTeVvc.png

That's all we've got for you tonight, we hope that you've enjoyed DramaAlert and always remember to keep "Dabbing on them haters"

DRAMAALERT NATION NOW OVER 18 LIKES

Spoiler

If you would like to report some Drama News or any news in general in regards to Asylum, please privately message us here at DramaAlert.

You can also follow us for the latest updates on the juicy stuff that goes on in Asylum behind the curtains.

tenor.gif

Edited by DramaAlert
Just now, Squirtle said:

@DramaAlert

any alerts on the fights today at OG cap, some wetards think @ChicoXL was texture glichting. 

then we got even numbers and they wouldnt even push. it was 6v12 beforehand.

Currently, I have no knowledge of this until as of now. If you would like to see this on a Drama Alert please privately message us here on the forums with proof and an explanation of what happened. If we think it's juicy enough, we'll add it to the next DramaAlert.

Mr Smirnoff likes this
Just now, DramaAlert said:

Loving all the positivism that we're bringing @KrazyKnight and @Sandwich way! I'm even more glad to say that we here at DramaAlert just passed 1 MILLION LIKES and are pumped for the next DramaAlert post and we're trying to get something really JUICY, so STAY TUNED.

congrats on 1 million! Like and subscribe everyone!

HUGE UPDATE: DRAMAALERT FANS WE HAVE FULFILLED OUR GOAL!

Earlier we set a goal, a dream, a motivation for this community to fix the toxicity that confronted @KrazyKnight's Stream. We today came together as not a gang, not the APD, but a community and made this man a happy man after being constantly bullied with racist remarks.

Just look at how happy you made this man! You guys turned his night around!

FhsEaAJ.png

WxHKsoj.png

I can't tell you how happy I am currently that we have such a strong community that is able to do this and change someone's life around in such little to no time. We here at DramaAlert want to give a shoutout to the people who made this possible within this community. A huge shoutout to @Sandwich for helping Krazy with his Nightbot, a huge shoutout for @Mr Smirnoff for notifying me of how happy KrazyKnight has become, and finally a huge fucking shoutout to NightBot for banning all the racist people on his Stream!

DramaAlert NATION NOW OVER 1,000,009 LIKES!

Edited by DramaAlert
Just now, DramaAlert said:

HUGE UPDATE: DRAMAALERT FANS WE HAVE FULFILLED OUR GOAL!

Earlier we set a goal, a dream, a motivation for this community to fix the toxicity that confronted @KrazyKnight's Stream. We today came together as not a gang, not the APD, but a community and made this man a happy man after being constantly bullied with racist remarks.

Just look at how happy you made this man!

FhsEaAJ.png

I can't tell you how happy I am currently that we have such a strong community that is able to do this and change someone's life around in such little to no time. We here at DramaAlert want to give a shoutout to the people who made this possible within this community. A huge shoutout to @Sandwich for helping Krazy with his Nightbot, a huge shoutout for @Mr Smirnoff for notifying me of how happy KrazyKnight has become, and finally a huge fucking shoutout to NightBot for banning all the racist people on his Stream!

DramaAlert NATION NOW OVER 1,000,009 LIKES!

In other news the like economy has crashed due to a artificial influx of likes. More investigation to follow on these allegations of false likes.

DramaAlert and Squirtle like this
Just now, Patato said:

In other news the like economy has crashed due to a artificial influx of likes. More investigation to follow on these allegations of false likes.

Just now, Patato said:

Allegedly fake likes* Glorious leader has cut our investigative journalism budget by 99% to give back to the people.

giphy.webp