Asylum Altis Life=School Bus Window Licker

Just now, BeefPatty said:

@Xavorey I think its funny you say SGT+ and that most of you reply 99% of the time. Two nights ago I did an experiment. I jumped into the Police Support for Civillians channel in TS and I put LT+ in my name. When I first joined there were at least 6 LTs that I could see. I waited 30 mins and messaged two of them. Long story short I sat in that channel for 4 &1/2 hours and didn't get moved or messaged asking what I needed. 

well another thing one must consider is that allot of people chill in the support and senior police channels to play other games, or play civ, not everyone is sitting around able to answer questions, I can't speak for LT's tho in regards to your experience

Just now, Xavorey said:

well another thing one must consider is that allot of people chill in the support and senior police channels to play other games, or play civ, not everyone is sitting around able to answer questions, I can't speak for LT's tho in regards to your experience

@XavoreyYou just did thoughyou said SGTs+ will reply 99% of the time? I get what you are saying but there are other channels they can join if they are playing other games. Instead of using your officer channels as a personal channel to play PUBG

Just now, Xavorey said:

Well I can only speak for my self, but there is no way in hell I would let that fly. 

I don't believe you would. You seem like one of the more sensible cops. However, I CAN say that I've only ever seen a horrible processing interrupted like once maybe twice in over a year. It almost feels like SGTs are afraid to offend someone or get in trouble while LTs just don't seem to be interested/ care either way.

Really? You can see we are all clearly having a good debate about what I said. I wanted to know what the community thought about the issues I brought up and you come in here with that shit. No one is calling other people names, this is a good clean debate and you are like the window licker on the bus that just has to scream and droll at the top of his lungs just so everyone looks at him. ** NOT DIRECTED AT YOU MITCH**

I am all for a debate of stuff. I think it is healthy. Roast my position all you want. Truth is, you like many people around here view the Admin team in a light that suits you. Something went wrong? Must be the Staff's fault. No action on a Player Report; must be their friend. I love what I do, and I try to keep everyone's best interest in mind. I strive to be as available as I can be. So please, continue to debate the stuff as you see fit. All I ask is that you try to put yourself in our shoes, and see how it could look. 

Enjoy!

Oh and P.S 

Image result for show me where they hurt you meme

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I am all for a debate of stuff. I think it is healthy. Roast my position all you want. Truth is, you like many people around here view the Admin team in a light that suits you. Something went wrong? Must be the Staff's fault. No action on a Player Report; must be their friend. I love what I do, and I try to keep everyone's best interest in mind. I strive to be as available as I can be. So please, continue to debate the stuff as you see fit. All I ask is that you try to put yourself in our shoes, and see how it could look.

@Mitch (IFRIT)I know how it is being an admin on communities like this. I was a admin on USBW on Arma 2 we have three 100 slot servers and they got full every night and then a few years past and the admins became like Asylum admins and the community started to die because of the retardism. I wasn't roasting your position. I was putting out good points that were my opinion. I don't get why you think you have to win every argument posting those pictures. It doesn't make your statement any stronger. This is actually one of the problems I didn't point out in my original post. Some admins seem to think that they are just the the best thing since sliced bread and swing their admin dick around like you are now. Your contribution to this debate was nothing. All you are trying to do is stir shit up and to be frank with you, you are making yourself look childish and immature when you do shit like this. Yeah it might be cool and funny at first but unless something changes around here I predict asylum is just going to keep declining in player activity until you have to shut down a few servers just to keep pop on 1 & 2 at something reasonable. Why don't you actually add something constructive to this conversation or just don't add anything at all?

thero, smellypig and Squirtle like this

@Mitch (IFRIT)I know how it is being an admin on communities like this. I was a admin on USBW on Arma 2 we have three 100 slot servers and they got full every night and then a few years past and the admins became like Asylum admins and the community started to die because of the retardism. I wasn't roasting your position. I was putting out good points that were my opinion. I don't get why you think you have to win every argument posting those pictures. It doesn't make your statement any stronger. This is actually one of the problems I didn't point out in my original post. Some admins seem to think that they are just the the best thing since sliced bread and swing their admin dick around like you are now. Your contribution to this debate was nothing. All you are trying to do is stir shit up and to be frank with you, you are making yourself look childish and immature when you do shit like this. Yeah it might be cool and funny at first but unless something changes around here I predict asylum is just going to keep declining in player activity until you have to shut down a few servers just to keep pop on 1 & 2 at something reasonable. Why don't you actually add something constructive to this conversation or just don't add anything at all?

I invite you to come hang out. You'll soon realize that a majority of your points about me are false. I don't wish to win anything. I invited your debate, and as i stated. I said it was healthy. It's far too unfortunate that a hint of sarcasm cannot be understood through text, but that anger is easily understood. I would provide reasonable responses to your points. But the fact that this was created, I believe that all points already have some canned response. No one goes into a debate that is prepared for truth to be dealt. The picture was used to keep the mood light. It still applies though. 

I invite you to come hang out. You'll soon realize that a majority of your points about me are false. I don't wish to win anything. I invited your debate, and as i stated. I said it was healthy. It's far too unfortunate that a hint of sarcasm cannot be understood through text, but that anger is easily understood. I would provide reasonable responses to your points. But the fact that this was created, I believe that all points already have some canned response. No one goes into a debate that is prepared for truth to be dealt. The picture was used to keep the mood light. It still applies though. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) Why not come here with something constructive instead of just jumping in and saying something completely off topic?

Enjoy!

Oh and P.S 

Image result for show me where they hurt you meme

As if the "Admin Responsibility Council" would even do anything to you if you did get reported. Do you not see an issue with what you just posted? You're being antagonistic and unprofessional. I sure can put myself in your shoes, because I've done what you do before, and I would never think that it's okay to post what you just posted. Yea, sure, you're a volunteer and a player like the rest of us, but you're also an admin. That means that you should hold yourself to a higher standard, and not act in such a way. No one is going to report you because no one is going to do anything to you. You clearly do not care about the genuine argument here if that's the kind of post that you feel is appropriate to make. We're not viewing the admin team in "a light that suits us", you literally just made that post and proved the point! Some of the admins here conduct themselves in a way that is unbecoming of what should be a prestigious and respected role. Your post here is one such example.

Squirtle, smellypig and thero like this
Just now, Cliffsam98 said:

As if the "Admin Responsibility Council" would even do anything to you if you did get reported. Do you not see an issue with what you just posted? You're being antagonistic and unprofessional. I sure can put myself in your shoes, because I've done what you do before, and I would never think that it's okay to post what you just posted. Yea, sure, you're a volunteer and a player like the rest of us, but you're also an admin. That means that you should hold yourself to a higher standard, and not act in such a way. No one is going to report you because no one is going to do anything to you. You clearly do not care about the genuine argument here if that's the kind of post that you feel is appropriate to make. We're not viewing the admin team in "a light that suits us", you literally just made that post and proved the point! Some of the admins here conduct themselves in a way that is unbecoming of what should be a prestigious and respected role. Your post here is one such example.

The picture was used to keep the mood light. It still applies though. 

The picture was used to keep the mood light. It still applies though. 

Yes, as if your post wasn't snide or condescending. This is like one of those situations where someone says something insulting and gets called out then says "I was just kidding!". No, you weren't, you were posting something that was inappropriate to the thread, and insulting to the poster.

Squirtle and smellypig like this

I only speak for myself when I say this, but I know some other higher ups are the same when it comes to kneepadding. All I'm going to say is that we see right through the bullshit mask people put on to appease us as higher ups. As someone who never kneepadded during  their APD career I can tell a kneepadder from a genuine guy trying to hang out and get to know their precinct higher up. I do have to honestly say though that kneepadding is something that happens a lot and some higher ups seem to not be immune to it. All I and the other higher ups who see through it can hope for is that the rest of us staff members realize what their intentions are, take note of it, and see if it continues to happen. 

You cant take one instance of someone hanging around you a lot as kneepadding, but if a certain vibe is given over and over again, a majority of us can see that and take mental notes of that individual. Valid points though. Very valid. 

just wanted to touch on the kneepadding topic

Edited by Sandwich

I'm just going to comment about what you said on "friends" of admins not getting banned or whatever. I promise you anyone who is stupid enough to get banned for stupid things like RDM or CL and then boasts about getting unbanned cuz hes friends with the admins, is not friends with any admins.

Admins dont typically befriend retards who constantly break the rules and if they do, they certainly don't unban them as you say they do. 

Cliff. and Flameless like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

I only speak for myself when I say this, but I know some other higher ups are the same when it comes to kneepadding. All I'm going to say is that we see right through the bullshit mask people put on to appease us as higher ups. As someone who never kneepadded uring their APD career I can tell a kneepadder from a genuine guy trying to hang out and get to know their precinct higher up. I do have to honestly say though that kneepadding is something that happens a lot and some higher ups seem to not be immune to it. All I and the other higher ups who see through it can hope for is that the rest of us staff members realize what their intentions are, take note of it, and see if it continues to happen. 

You cant take one instance of someone hanging around you a lot as kneepadding, but if a certain vibe is given over and over again, a majority of us can see that and take mental notes of that individual. Valid points though. Very valid. 

^^^^ C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.V.E.

Admins suck and the higher ups don't do anything. It's the only statement that I can say that fits your agenda here. :shrug:

^^^^ I posted my opinion. I asked for peoples thoughts. I even said multiple times. If you are a good higher up you know who you are and I'm not talking about you. Same thing with admins. I've only ever had a problem with you once Mitch. You don't have to agree with me but what you posted had no place here. I don't care if you don't agree with me but if we want to have a debate and get anywhere then comments like yours have no place. You were being very condescending when you posted that.

smellypig likes this

Admins suck and the higher ups don't do anything. It's the only statement that I can say that fits your agenda here. :shrug:

That's not the case at all. I personally appreciate the work that you and the rest of the admin staff does, but that does not mean that you are perfect. Rather, i'm attacking the points in which I think you are weak on. Posting stuff like you've posted here is an issue with the admin staff. It's not appropriate, and that's what Beef and I are trying to get at.

smellypig likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

I'm just going to comment about what you said on "friends" of admins not getting banned or whatever. I promise you anyone who is stupid enough to get banned for stupid things like RDM or CL and then boasts about getting unbanned cuz hes friends with the admins, is not friends with any admins.

Admins dont typically befriend retards who constantly break the rules and if they do, they certainly don't unban them as you say they do. 

I'm aware, I said an admin unbans him because he listed to him whine about wanting to play okay? Then that retard come in game boasting to me and the whole server about how he just got unbanned right after he was banned. I'm aware they are never friends with the admins. thats not what I was saying. I was saying they lie and say shit like that to try and trigger whoever got them banned.

^^^^ I posted my opinion. I asked for peoples thoughts. I even said multiple times. If you are a good higher up you know who you are and I'm not talking about you. Same thing with admins. I've only ever had a problem with you once Mitch. You don't have to agree with me but what you posted had no place here. I don't care if you don't agree with me but if we want to have a debate and get anywhere then comments like yours have no place. You were being very condescending when you posted that.

Problem is I don't think you realize the amount of "feed back" we get on a daily basis. At this point, it's just another complaint box. 

Cheers in your debate. 

Cliff. likes this
Just now, Sandwich said:

I only speak for myself when I say this, but I know some other higher ups are the same when it comes to kneepadding. All I'm going to say is that we see right through the bullshit mask people put on to appease us as higher ups. As someone who never kneepadded during  their APD career I can tell a kneepadder from a genuine guy trying to hang out and get to know their precinct higher up. I do have to honestly say though that kneepadding is something that happens a lot and some higher ups seem to not be immune to it. All I and the other higher ups who see through it can hope for is that the rest of us staff members realize what their intentions are, take note of it, and see if it continues to happen. 

just wanted to touch on the kneepadding topic

Thanks for actually saying something constructive and helpful. Maybe we can work together and find the root cause and fix it. I really want to see the APD become its once prestigious self.

Sandwich likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

APD is a different story though, Friends of APD higher ups can get away with a lot. If you play with the person on a daily basis its easy to give a verbal warning instead of points. But if you havnt played with them its easy to give 3 points. I especially like how LT's are able to take action on IA's against their own gang mates and fellow precincted officers. Im sure there is no bias though.

In regards to your briefing topic, I'll go ahead and comment on that too since I feel somewhat obligated for some reason. We'll start with the obvious point that this is a game and is meant to be played like one and to have some extent of fun in some way. Being a cop means you do more than just drive around catching bounties. You also help people in need, people who are stranded, new people to the island, impound abandoned cars, keep the roads cleared, man checkpoints, check drug fields/processors, and much more. One of these inner-extra things you do as a cop is Briefings. Now granted, it's mostly pointless to the ranks of Constable+ due to either everything you already know, or you've heard many times before. Similar to a training, you already know the skills being taught but you attend it to either 1) attend it, 2) show you are wanting to participate in more than just actively patrolling, or 3) want to have a little extra fun. These points can somewhat be drafted into a briefing as us higher ups at the end try to make it more than just info info info. We also give the option to people (most of the time if that SGT+ is chill and willing)  to stay after and participate in a SGT Says or LT Says which usually has a money reward after. 

Again, I agree with your points as a majority of briefings are held just for the fact of "hey guys briefing, line up, here's some info, bye" which sucks when they do that because there's no sustenance. I personally apologize for those staff members who cant find it in them to take it a step further to make it a little more fun for others. 

Edited by Sandwich
BeefPatty, Cliff. and user223e9d like this

alright alright everyone shut the fuck up and stop talking shit to my boy @Mitch (IFRIT) biggest dick boy in the season 

this is the cleanest, funniest, best, coolest, smartest, lovable, and amazing admin of all time if you guys are bitching about the newer higher ups and admins then you guys are lucky as fuck that there is a page of retired ones as well do any of you even know @BaDaBiNg_10-8, eleec or deazy those people all respect ofc were the cancer of asylum litterly gave me aids every time I get a ban and their name was there it would be banned for the stupidest shit not only that but their ban appeal process was life taking also a time waste they would try to force you into saying shit you never ment to say I got banned for rdm by deazy even though he initaited on my gang mate, badabing would ban me after comping people this was all a small percentage of what would happen anyways thats the end of my rant you boys are lucky these loveable admins are here

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this

Thanks for actually saying something constructive and helpful. Maybe we can work together and find the root cause and fix it. I really want to see the APD become its once prestigious self.

Anytime. You can find me on TS and just link this forum thread. I'll realize what you want and pull you. We can talk all day. I love direction and goals, hit me up anytime and I'll do what I can within my power. 

Edited by Sandwich
BeefPatty, user223e9d and Cliff. like this

Problem is I don't think you realize the amount of "feed back" we get on a daily basis. At this point, it's just another complaint box. 

Cheers in your debate. 

Okay, that is fine. I wasn't only complaining about admins. So its not just another complaint box. You can't look at this as a complaint box or it will never be anything but a complaint box in your mind. We are simply upset with SOME things admins do. Not everything you do is worthless and stupid. I'm aware what you guys do, I've done it. We all need to sit down and have a good constructive debate without snide remarks and just find the root of the problem. I'm not saying that it is going to be found here but if you look at every feedback post as just another complaint box then maybe the problem lies with you. I'm aware you guys get alot of feedback and I bet almost all if it is stupid shit you know isn't true. But I think I made some very good points. You don't have to agree with them but you don't have to say that all of my points are false just because you believe they are. I know somethings I said are true but I stated that they are just my opinion to leave the floor open for debate and new ideas.

Okay, that is fine. I wasn't only complaining about admins. So its not just another complaint box. You can't look at this as a complaint box or it will never be anything but a complaint box in your mind. We are simply upset with SOME things admins do. Not everything you do is worthless and stupid. I'm aware what you guys do, I've done it. We all need to sit down and have a good constructive debate without snide remarks and just find the root of the problem. I'm not saying that it is going to be found here but if you look at every feedback post as just another complaint box then maybe the problem lies with you. I'm aware you guys get alot of feedback and I bet almost all if it is stupid shit you know isn't true. But I think I made some very good points. You don't have to agree with them but you don't have to say that all of my points are false just because you believe they are. I know somethings I said are true but I stated that they are just my opinion to leave the floor open for debate and new ideas.

what exactly do some admins do that makes you angry? 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

APD is a different story though, Friends of APD higher ups can get away with a lot. If you play with the person on a daily basis its easy to give a verbal warning instead of points. But if you havnt played with them its easy to give 3 points. I especially like how LT's are able to take action on IA's against their own gang mates and fellow precincted officers. Im sure there is no bias though.

Yea, that should be treated as corruption the same way that it is if giving gear to gang mates/friends/associates on cop. Being familiar with an LT isn't an issue if they're processing an IA, but being their friend or especially their gang member should be a no no.

BeefPatty likes this
Just now, Sandwich said:

In regards to your briefing topic, I'll go ahead and comment on that too since I feel somewhat obligated for some reason. We'll start with the obvious point that this is a game and is mean to be played like one and to have some extent of fun in some way. Being a cop means you do more than just drive around catching bounties. You also help people in need, people who are stranded, new people to the island, impound abandoned cars, keep the roads cleared, man checkpoints, check drug fields/processors, and much more. One of these inner-extra things you do as a cop is Briefings. Now granted, it's mostly pointless to the ranks of Constable+ due to either everything you already know, or you've heard many times before. Similar to a training, you already know the skills being taught but you attend it to either 1) attend it, 2) show you are wanting to participate in more than just actively patrolling, or 3) want to have a little extra fun. These points can somewhat be drafted into a briefing as us higher ups at the end try to make it more than just info info info. We also give the option to people (most of the time if that SGT+ is chill and willing/0 to stay after and participate in a SGT Says or LT Says which usually has a money reward after. 

Again, I agree with you points as a majority of briefings are held just for the fact of "hey guys briefing, line up, here's some info, bye" which sucks when they do that because there's no sustenance. I personally apologize for those staff members who cant find it in them to take it a step further to make it a little more fun for others. 

I just hate attending briefings that are just for the activity points. Some people even say in chat I'm just doing this for activity points before they start. Its so stuipid. I don't mind doing them as long as they are gonna actually be beneficial. Otherwise I'm just helping someone get points so they can keep their position.

Cliff., user223e9d and Sandwich like this

I just hate attending briefings that are just for the activity points. Some people even say in chat I'm just doing this for activity points before they start. Its so stuipid. I don't mind doing them as long as they are gonna actually be beneficial. Otherwise I'm just helping someone get points so they can keep their position.

Unfortunately there's nothing really against them doing a quick half-assed briefing in our SOPs. If you can pitch a solution to the current active Captains we have, I'm sure they'll do their best to help you out and work with you. Slim picking when it comes to "good/fun/informative" briefings nowadays. :/

Cliff. likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

Well I've stated alot here in this thread already. I guess something that really bugs me is when admins get in and RDM/borderlineRDM because not all of them do this but they just shoot without initiating. I guess this is the last real issue that bugs me.

Just now, Sandwich said:

Unfortunately there's nothing really against them doing a quick half-assed briefing in our SOPs. If you can pitch a solution to the current active Captains we have, I'm sure they'll do their best to help you out and work with you. Slim picking when it comes to "good/fun/informative" briefings nowadays. :/

I don't even mind so much if its half-assed. I just want there to be something more then. "I'm just doing this for my activity points"

Cliff. and Sandwich like this
Just now, Reapered said:

My favorite is when Admin-Captains get on cop and just lethal every person they see, sometimes without even initiating first. Then, when confronted by it, they say "Oh, well i'm a Captain, I make the rules so I can break them". How does that make sense? You're taking away from a civilian's experience if you just kill them without giving them their right of due process. I totally understand that lethals are necessary sometimes, and that's acceptable. But when an admin gets on and sits on a rock in Kavala, just lethaling people, it takes away from the experience and angers civilians, not to mention the fact that it is totally unnecessary.

Just now, Cliffsam98 said:

My favorite is when Admin-Captains get on cop and just lethal every person they see, sometimes without even initiating first. Then, when confronted by it, they say "Oh, well i'm a Captain, I make the rules so I can break them". How does that make sense? You're taking away from a civilian's experience if you just kill them without giving them their right of due process. I totally understand that lethals are necessary sometimes, and that's acceptable. But when an admin gets on and sits on a rock in Kavala, just lethaling people, it takes away from the experience and angers civilians, not to mention the fact that it is totally unnecessary.

Depends on the situation, also any senior higherup can use lethals how they see fit. So any LT, captain can lethal you anytime and any reason they want to (As long as they initiate) Your issue is with the APD, not the admins

Edited by Reapered
Cliff. likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

Depends on the situation, also any senior higherup can use lethals how they see fit. So any LT, captain can lethal you anytime and any reason they want to (As long as they initiate)

It does indeed depend, but my point is sometimes they just use it unnecessarily. "Anytime" and "any reason" roughly translates into "when they feel like it". That isn't always the case, but i'm attacking the worst situations that I've seen, and these situations are (thankfully) rare, but the fact that they happen at all is a problem. There should be set, strict guidelines for every officer Constable and higher, admins included, that detail when lethals are justified, not just "fuck these guys lets kill them". That's just stupid and, again, takes away from the civilian experience. We already have guidelines that dictate when people can be lethaled automatically, but we should also have a policy of ethical use of lethals for everyone. Violating those ethics could (should) lead to points for the violating officer(s).

Just now, Xavorey said:

Unfortunately robo copping , isn't against APD guidelines, only fail RP is , but theoretically if you explain your charges fully to an officer, and he says "I don't believe you" and gives you a full ticket, there would be no breach in conduct on the officers behalf, is it found upon.... yes, regardless it still unfortunately happens

So all these times people told me "you're gonna get banned for false RP" there was some truth in there? I always just continued abusing them