Asylum Altis Life=School Bus Window Licker

4 hours ago, Xavorey said:

Unfortunately robo copping , isn't against APD guidelines, only fail RP is , but theoretically if you explain your charges fully to an officer, and he says "I don't believe you" and gives you a full ticket, there would be no breach in conduct on the officers behalf, is it found upon.... yes, regardless it still unfortunately happens

Would be wise to check the IA section more often Xavorey.

Inappropriate role-play

Not limited to only rape or sexual role-play. Applied in instances of robocopping, role-play that is deemed inappropriate for a whitelisted individual, Officers who maliciously break RP to degrade, harass or in any other way inhibit civilian immersion negatively.

Cliff. and thero like this
Just now, ColtonB205 said:

Inappropriate role-play

Not limited to only rape or sexual role-play. Applied in instances of robocopping, role-play that is deemed inappropriate for a whitelisted individual, Officers who maliciously break RP to degrade, harass or in any other way inhibit civilian immersion negatively.

Hi Colton....

I miss rebel life, as it is better then bounty hunters and Kavala all the time.

I bet..  From what I've been reading it does not look to good for asylum. I read bout the vans (ladders) and thought well there goes the fed... :FeelsBadMan:  .... You know.. ...people keep saying here is another post/complaint but lets think bout this for a min... If ALOT of people are complaining there has got to be SOME truth in it.... But hey thats just my opinion :shrug:

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this

Inappropriate role-play

Ive reported robo copping 1000 times, same answer every time, " its the officers discretion" 

Fail RP, and inappropriate RP to my knowledge only applies when the officer fails to let the individual explain their charges or sends them to jail at an inappropriate time, but my take on robo copping is when I started with a 125k bounty and after 20 min of rping my charges, get it reduced to 120. Thats not ok, but its allowed, thats a robocop. Ive never seen someone get punished for it @ColtonB205

Just now, Akeelagi said:

I'm not going to get into the detailed of the situation but I will say you fucked up, so you go slapped and now your whining like a child. take it like a man and stop bitching.

He got 4 points and black listed for sending the guy to jail. As if Chico wouldn't have gave the guy the full 120k ticket anyways. 

Spoon not only shot the rotor out of @pLayToy helicopter, he also downed me while we were all on cop. All because he got upset. You know what happened? Lacie "talked with him" all is good now I guess. I should mention both are anarchy members.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

He got 4 points and black listed for sending the guy to jail. As if Chico wouldn't have gave the guy the full 120k ticket anyways. 

Spoon not only shot the rotor out of @pLayToy helicopter, he also downed me while we were all on cop. All because he got upset. You know what happened? Lacie "talked with him" all is good now I guess. I should mention both are anarchy members.

again im not going to put the details out there as they arent mine to share but the video shows a different story. As for the other situation with spoon, i have no idea but it is fully within the right of lacie as a Sgt to talk to them or give them a VW if it needs to be turned into points it would be, but you being an LT and all know how the system works and how points are handed out and people are dealt with right? oh wait no you dont. 

Just now, Xavorey said:

my take on robo copping is when I started with a 125k bounty and after 20 min of rping my charges, get it reduced to 120. Thats not ok, but its allowed, thats a robocop. Ive never seen someone get punished for it @ColtonB205

If that's the case we all need to get into the APD forum section right now and post-riot until what you described gets you points. (If you get caught doing it at least)

Dont forget the Hatchback With Lacie inside of it as they try to spike strip our vehicle while on duty. Sure she gave them a VW for that too.

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

again im not going to put the details out there as they arent mine to share but the video shows a different story. As for the other situation with spoon, i have no idea but it is fully within the right of lacie as a Sgt to talk to them or give them a VW if it needs to be turned into points it would be, but you being an LT and all know how the system works and how points are handed out and people are dealt with right? oh wait no you dont. 

I realize you are a fucking retard so let me explain this one more time for you. 

People. In. The. Same. Civilian. Gang. And. Precincted. On. The. Same. Server. Are. Disiplining. Each. Other.

smellypig and ChicoXL like this

I realize you are a fucking retard so let me explain this one more time for you. 

People. In. The. Same. Civilian. Gang. And. Precincted. On. The. Same. Server. Are. Disiplining. Each. Other.

+2 points for abusing messaging systems.

Shouldnt call an LT. a fucking retard.

The fact that you fail to realize that I cannot go into details about the IA, or the points that were issued any further. Go ahead and sit there and poke fun at the situation and go to bat for your buddies.It just continues to put you guys in a negative light that will never further your apd career. But then again why would you care? You just think that your boys never did anything wrong. I'm sure it's just like the times you were banned, you didn't do anything wrong. Keep makin your one-sided cases, and continue refusing to see the truth in the manner. Your blind eye must have some rather sharp vision for never being used.

user223e9d, Sp0on and Xavorey like this
Just now, SafeMode said:

In defense of my boy @Mitch (IFRIT) he is one of the best admins we have and I suggest just talking to to him yourself and you will find out. He is one of the only admins I see interact with the community on a daily basis weather it be in game or on the forums 

It's my goal! thanks for the kind words. 

SafeMode and DramaAlert like this

Well this debate has turned into a lot of things...

A lot of it centered on some good points about the APD (RP related).  Some of it can be changed, majority of it cannot.. 

I would like to point out that the OP @BeefPatty took some time to critique some issues on the server and not necessarily focused on the APD.  As Monopoly said it would take a very long time to exchange ideas here and we invite you to seek out some time with a Captain or LT+.  

It seems we lost track around page 2...  lets get this back on track and less about people who did stupid things to get IA's and not getting promoted, that isn't what this post is about.

I will address some of the issues that have sidetracked this post below

Promotions 

If you want to be promoted, play cop.

If you want a promotion, don't be a dick when you get caught on civ.  Maybe don't spend your days trying to make things difficult for other officers (trolling etc).

If you feel you deserve a promotion, take a step back and realize that may be the initial problem, you aren't entitled to anything

"But Clint, I've been a cop for x years/months! I deserve a promotion of some sort!"

No, you really do not.  

Unfair IA's

"But Clint- I got an IA that resulted in x amount of points or I was removed, this is UNFAIR!"

First step - Take a deep breath

Second step - Pull your head out of your ass.

Everything can be appealed - I can assure you this.

HOWEVER, if you approach the situation demanding your innocence and not trying to understand the context in which you were given points or removed, you are quickly proving the disciplinary officer to be correct in his assumptions of your actions...

I won't address admin bans on this thread, but it is very, very similar to the way I described Internal Affairs.  @Mitch (IFRIT) did a good bunch of posts touching on that already.

Just now, Akeelagi said:

The fact that you fail to realize that I cannot go into details about the IA, or the points that were issued any further. Go ahead and sit there and poke fun at the situation and go to bat for your buddies.It just continues to put you guys in a negative light that will never further your apd career. But then again why would you care? You just think that your boys never did anything wrong. I'm sure it's just like the times you were banned, you didn't do anything wrong. Keep makin your one-sided cases, and continue refusing to see the truth in the manner. Your blind eye must have some rather sharp vision for never being used.

When Do I get to see the video myself?

Just now, Akeelagi said:

I know I what Chico did was wrong, I'm only trying to say that he was handled much differently than an anarchy member would have been.

I also do not plan on ever furthering my cop career, I tried for  corporal one month and realized it wasn't for me. 

I have also also never been given points and have only been banned one time. The ban was quickly removed when the admin realized he made a mistake.

You enjoy poking your head in ts so you don't lose your rank while I enjoy playing the game for fun. And you people don't realize others play this game for fun as well, people make mistakes and other times things are blown out of proportion. I don't think Spoon deserved points for what he did. But I do know what he did was wrong and that if I did the same thing to him and another anarchy member I would sitting in the police support channel trying to get points removed. I also don't think Chico should have to wait 2 months before he can reapply just because he made one mistake.

Silver-Spy and massi like this

But I do know what he did was wrong and that if I did the same thing to him and another anarchy member I would sitting in the police support channel trying to get points removed. I also don't think Chico should have to wait 2 months before he can reapply just because he made one mistake.

The amount of points I have received throughout my career surpasses the amount of players S4 reaches at peek.

Just now, DramaAlert said:

We here at DramaAlert got into contact with him in almost no time. Do you want us to set you up a meeting?

Clearly nothing is wrong when you need a 3rd Party to setup a meeting