Fornite on LSD?

Just now, WilliamS said:

hehehehehehehehehe oh yeah? My voice is to recognizable people would know who I was like instantly. I mean I don't want to ban evade because I'm a good person... Right?

Technically, you wouldn't be ban evading on Asylum. Asylum didn't ban you Bohemia did. :)

Buy Arma 3 on a different account!

Edited by Google™
Brendon Smith likes this
Just now, Sheep said:

So I submitted my ban appeal since I was told that was the only way to get back I explained to them what happen etc, etc and got the response that Trilligy had talked to bamf and their "Policy on global bans" is what's not letting me play and they want to stick to their policy and shit. Well I see it's basically just a giant middle finger to me now. 

Just now, WilliamS said:

So I submitted my ban appeal since I was told that was the only way to get back I explained to them what happen etc, etc and got the response that Trilligy had talked to bamf and their "Policy on global bans" is what's not letting me play and they want to stick to their policy and shit. Well I see it's basically just a giant middle finger to me now. 

He's not the only one from that gang with a global. 

Just now, WilliamS said:

That's the problem with the admin team, literally a few of them know what the fuck they're doing, the rest are morons who have bias and will help their friends at any given point they can, regardless of what other admins say.

If you're going to place and make rules, make it universal don't hold some to some standards and others to none.

Edited by hamsham12
Just now, hamsham12 said:

That's the problem with the admin team, literally a few of them know what the fuck they're doing, the rest are morons, who have bias and will help their friends at any given point they can, regardless of what other admins say.

If you're going to place and make rules, make it universal don't hold some to some standards and others to none.

Yeah like if there was somebody who was really fishy when they were playing, all around toxic person that seemed to get money, items etc. out of the blue and they got global banned it would be pretty obvious that they were hacking, I was honestly a pretty bad player even with my 2500 hours on arma (2k+ on asylum) I had a decent amount of money (900k-1 mil most of the time) and hell I never even got server banned for anything like RDM, VDM, CL, etc. I tried my best to stay as clean as possible on here and than I got a BE ban which of course caught me off guard at the time and got me a little pissed off. At least in my eyes and in the eyes of a lot of the people that I played with I wasn't a cheater, I was far from a cheater and sure if they want to keep everyone that's global banned off the servers be my guest but if they are playing the "you're my friend so I'll unban you" and the "I don't know you or don't like you so here is a perma ban" than that's some type of fucked up.

Just now, WilliamS said:

Yeah like if there was somebody who was really fishy when they were playing, all around toxic person that seemed to get money, items etc. out of the blue and they got global banned it would be pretty obvious that they were hacking, I was honestly a pretty bad player even with my 2500 hours on arma (2k+ on asylum) I had a decent amount of money (900k-1 mil most of the time) and hell I never even got server banned for anything like RDM, VDM, CL, etc. I tried my best to stay as clean as possible on here and than I got a BE ban which of course caught me off guard at the time and got me a little pissed off. At least in my eyes and in the eyes of a lot of the people that I played with I wasn't a cheater, I was far from a cheater and sure if they want to keep everyone that's global banned off the servers be my guest but if they are playing the "you're my friend so I'll unban you" and the "I don't know you or don't like you so here is a perma ban" than that's some type of fucked up.

Regardless of your toxicity or attitude, if you got BE banned you SHOULD be banned. I'm sorry you are if it was a mistake so be it, that blows. However, others that ARE global banned should be that way as well..

smellypig likes this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Regardless of your toxicity or attitude, if you got BE banned you SHOULD be banned. I'm sorry you are if it was a mistake so be it, that blows. However, others that ARE global banned should be that way as well..

Yeah fine ban me It's been months at this point I've gotten over it but ban the others too or if you're going to let them back let me back as well.

smellypig and hamsham12 like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

NotSoBanEvading is an LT so he gets to play. You see, most of the admins are career cops so at least of one of them is able to judge his character and determine whether he deserves to play on the servers. I believe a few of his gang members are admins too so Im sure that helps a bit. 

Corrupt ass system what do you expect?