Cleanest kidnapping move ever?

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Ignore all the fat retards who have played this game far longer then they should have. Its nice to see a group of people enjoying the game like how most of us

used to. This was a funny video, I miss when regular stuff stuff like this in arma was that funny.

All true Sugarfoot I remember good Asylum days even when I was a 7k loadout broke boy an you shit on me with an mk1 (miss you sugarfoot I havent seen you in so long)

Donald and Crossfade like this
Just now, CrispySliick said:

All true Sugarfoot I remember good Asylum days even when I was a 7k loadout broke boy an you shit on me with an mk1 (miss you sugarfoot I havent seen you in so long)

Yeah man I miss shit like that,

Going around with a couple guys and buying a katiba with a tac vest with like 4 red gulls just pulling anyone we see over to mess with.

I miss all of you guys too, hopefully I can get some extra free time and we can get a nice patch for me to come back to screw around with

EthanS, Sliick and Donald like this
12 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ignore all the fat retards who have played this game far longer then they should have. Its nice to see a group of people enjoying the game like how most of us

used to. This was a funny video, I miss when regular stuff stuff like this in arma was that funny.

Thanks man really means a lot I forgot to respond on the BDO things if your still down to make something showing some farming spots I'll for sure check it out I'm level 20 some on the one hulahoop chick I forget the exact name and level and I'm at school so I can't check right now

wollie35 likes this
Just now, childish gambino said:

Thanks man really means a lot I forgot to respond on the BDO things if your still down to make something showing some farming spots I'll for sure check it out I'm level 20 some on the one hulahoop chick I forget the exact name and level and I'm at school so I can't check right now

Ahh your a Kunoichi. 

Yeah I can make a little guide for you if i get time this weekend

EthanS likes this