DramaAlert News #4 - Spicy

DramaAlert

Today, has been a bit of a slow Drama day so we're piggy backing off of last night! :(

Drama Topic 1: @KrazyKnight teaches @Durga a Lesson (BY LETHALING HIM)!

Click here to see the clip (Shoutout to @Google™ for supplying this)

j5pkZ3y.png

Drama Topic 2: @Clockwerk and @Tyler ARE really getting into it right now. Long story short, Tyler is claiming that Clockwerk is corrupt and Clockwerk is claiming Tyler is gay.

Please @Clockwerk and @Tyler direct all your hatred onto this one thread instead of multiple or through private messages, makes it more organized.

I'M READY FOR THE DRAMA

DpXJbt.gif

DRAMAALERT NATION NOW OVER 1,000,048 LIKES

AS ALWAYS KEEP DABBING ON THEM HATERS

Spoiler

If you would like to request a story done we have a new system going now, just fill out the following Google Form.

Click here to be redirected to the Google Form

TRYHARD, Thor..., Cliff. and 18 others like this
Just now, Maric said:

@Google™ Nice Alt, I like what your doing with it. Don't go bragging to people about your sick alt meme accounts.

77a9fb0ebd4c49cb43593e0597e3a975.png

I don't go bragging around about it, you're just salty because you blame me for you getting yourself a VW but yet won't even tell me how I got you it. You don't respond to me at all, you just love to talk shit. Stop being salty about a tiny VW (Verbal Warning) and resolve shit with your words.

Just now, Google™ said:

I don't go bragging around about it, you're just salty because you blame me for you getting yourself a VW but yet won't even tell me how I got you it. You don't respond to me at all, you just love to talk shit. Stop being salty about a tiny VW (Verbal Warning) and resolve shit with your words.

This is some thick drama. Gonna be in tomorrow's scoop?