VDMing Pointless!!

VDM should not be something that you should be banned for, its very realistic, while same can be said about RDM, which is actually useful since it forces role play. VDM on the other side can be used to help your friends, or just used in the same way as a suicide vest. For example, did you ever want to make Kavala look like Barcelona? I bet you did, or make the police HQ look like Nice, France. With no VDM penalty its possible to run people over for Allah and show these filthy people your driving skills.

Nicolas March likes this
Just now, Ebover said:

VDM should not be something that you should be banned for, its very realistic, while same can be said about RDM, which is actually useful since it forces role play. VDM on the other side can be used to help your friends, or just used in the same way as a suicide vest. For example, did you ever want to make Kavala look like Barcelona? I bet you did, or make the police HQ look like Nice, France. With no VDM penalty its possible to run people over for Allah and show these filthy people your driving skills.

No. If you want to VDM go to some trash server and do it.

GreenDemon, Breku, Mayhem and 1 other like this

VDM and RDM are bannable for a good reason, if you do them you are a dickbag.

We roleplay here as it is a roleplay community, while that may not hold a lot of weight to be honest albeit lite Rp it is still there so that you can't be up and murdered without at the very least knowing why. And as for VDM, we got guns, you should not have to run people over. While I understand that shit happens, it is a rule we must all abide by and will NOT be changing.

Napp likes this
Just now, Ebover said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wtf man this is hilarious