Cobra's Commodities

Cobra

htur86.jpg 

"You enter a dusty industrial shed, it's lined with various odds and ends. Swing jazz is playing in the background as a man with a ¤REACT¤ patch welcomes you."

Our Store Menu*

*All store transactions are completed via Asylum Exchange. Prices are subject to change.

If you have any specific requests please fill-out the form below and we'll shall list your request at our earliest convince.

In-game Name:

Item:

Quantity (100 max): 

Taru Flying Services starting at 10k!

Taru Pilots:

¤Cobra¤

28241eq.png

¤REACT¤ is hiring! Join today and earn your pay! 

Edited by Cobra
Jonesy, Silver-Spy, bum41 and 6 others like this
  • 3 months later...

Hey folks, lemme first say I really appriciate your business in buying CC Products. I figured I try something new to keep this page alive I would post weekly menu items so you folks have a better heads-up of when I'm selling my goods. If you've liked what we've been selling check out OUR MENU.

Here's what we have already rolled out this week:

Barley: $250 each

Katiba: $7.5K

SPAR 17: $9.5K

Mk1: $10k

AK-12: $10k

MK18: $10k

2dihwkl.png 

Edited by Cobra
3 hours ago, massi said:

$250 for barley? talk about overpriced

Yes, it's a little above average, only because I have to fairly pay new/desperate players for 100 units of Barely they turn in to me. I save them the trouble and time to wait for the payout on the Asylum Exchange. It doesn't go all to my pocket, it helps keep the supply line rolling. Plus, many folks seem happy with $250 for going to a good cause.

Edited by Cobra
2 hours ago, ChristianAllison said:

In-game Name: Christian Allison

Item: hemmnt box, box truck, hummingbird MH-9

Quantity (100 max): 1, 2, 1

Your order is practically ready, please make a buy offer on the Asylum Exchange for your order. The vehicle purchase will go through regardless of what server you play on once I complete your order. It should appear in your garage whether you're online or not. 

Box Truck (x2): 10K (5k each)

Box HEMTT: 35K

MH-9: 55k each

Let me when once the buy offer is listed on the Asylum Exchange so I can list the veihcles.

Edited by Cobra
Just now, Cobra said:

Your order is practically ready, please make a buy offer on the Asylum Exchange for your order. The vehicle purchase will go through regardless of what server you play on once I complete your order. It should appear in your garage whether you're online or not. 

Box Truck: 5K

Box HEMTT: 35K

MH-9 (x2): 110K (55k each)

Let me when once the buy offer is listed on the Asylum Exchange so I can list the veihcles.

I need 2 box trucks not 2 mh-9 but i will make the offer sorry for the confusion

• 2 months later...

Thank you folks for your for business and golden opportunities. Out of curiosity, are there any particular resources you'd like to see more often on the Asylum Exchange? At the moment I'm selling mostly Rubber / Oil / Barely / Narcotics. I don't want to neglect other avenues of trade, but it seems as though no one wants anything else.

Thoughts?   

• 2 months later...