KIIAK

First day back

16 posts in this topic

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

Share this post


Link to post

why would that be RDM when they already initiated by telling you not to open the gate or they would down you?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, massi said:

well I can definitely say fighting envy was a blast, haven't had that much fun in a while honestly

199b6291190736b7e4682007ad448ca8.gif

Rip the orca

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

NICE FLYING @RoguePiIot

Thank you for the compliment brother.

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

massi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rodrigo said:

 

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

Lies. It didn’t go to me

Rodrigo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, massi said:

well I can definitely say fighting envy was a blast, haven't had that much fun in a while honestly

199b6291190736b7e4682007ad448ca8.gif

:100:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rodrigo said:

Thank you for the compliment brother.

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

NICE FLYING @Rodrigo

Rodrigo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, KIIAK said:

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

Suicide vest? only bombs I saw was you closing the gates on cars :kermit:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.