KIIAK

First day back

16 posts in this topic

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

why would that be RDM when they already initiated by telling you not to open the gate or they would down you?

Just now, massi said:

well I can definitely say fighting envy was a blast, haven't had that much fun in a while honestly

199b6291190736b7e4682007ad448ca8.gif

Rip the orca

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

NICE FLYING @RoguePiIot

Thank you for the compliment brother.

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

massi likes this

Just now, Rodrigo said:

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

Lies. It didn’t go to me

Rodrigo likes this

42 minutes ago, massi said:

well I can definitely say fighting envy was a blast, haven't had that much fun in a while honestly

199b6291190736b7e4682007ad448ca8.gif

:100:

Just now, Rodrigo said:

Thank you for the compliment brother.

I got shot out and the orca decided to go mayhem on top of the tower. For sure was a good day to fight cops.

NICE FLYING @Rodrigo

Rodrigo likes this

4 hours ago, KIIAK said:

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

Suicide vest? only bombs I saw was you closing the gates on cars :kermit: