First day back

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

Skittles and EthanS like this
4 hours ago, KIIAK said:

So my first day back in asylum I log in with a 50k bounty and a rook I don't know how I got it but I drive down to donor rebel buy a spar and a suicide vest, I say in side everyone protest at police HQ kav. nearly 20ppl show up and they are driving their cars into the gate and exploding. Not even 4 minutes into the protest NV shows up and kills every cop and every person in the area I run into a house and hide killed 1 person than dipped to the police gate there were around 5 cars smashed into each other with a few cops saying "IF YOU TOUCH THE FUCKING GATE I WILL DOWN YOU" not noticing my vest I open the gate and than detonate killing 7 ppl than and poof RDM ban 7 days 

Suicide vest? only bombs I saw was you closing the gates on cars :kermit: