New ban for combat log?

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

You deserved it.  You're a better person now because of that.  Thank you @Gnashes

If I recall correctly I tried to give some bull shit story about how the car wouldn't stop, then I tried roleplaying the story when he brought me in teamspeak, so he decided to pull me into the whole channel of admins.

It was either @Gnashes or @Sneaky who did this to me, but I remember @Gnashes Roasting me when they moved me in and showed everyone the video.

Edited by Sugarfoot
DJB and LennieTheLegend like this
4 hours ago, Kasim Tariq said:

Tbh getting shamed in front of the whole admin team would be like having the preschooler laugh at you. Clint is an X-GOD.

idk when your begging to get your week ban reversed during the days when you spend an hour spamming in a server on top of the fact that

they literally took my "RP Ban" Story and started roasting me with it.

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2017 at 10:08 PM, Sugarfoot said:

If I recall correctly I tried to give some bull shit story about how the car wouldn't stop, then I tried roleplaying the story when he brought me in teamspeak, so he decided to pull me into the whole channel of admins.

It was either @Gnashes or @Sneaky who did this to me, but I remember @Gnashes Roasting me when they moved me in and showed everyone the video.

Hi

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this