Just now, Google™ said:

Just to inform you Corporal Tracker, "APD Hands up" is not proper initiation.

From what Ive been told by admins if you are clearly holding a gun aimed at someone and are in a threatening manner then you can just say "APD Hands Up" and youll be fine. Thats the way ive done it since I was a cadet and ive never beem rdm banned

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Lucky said:

From what Ive been told by admins if you are clearly holding a gun aimed at someone and are in a threatening manner then you can just say "APD Hands Up" and youll be fine. Thats the way ive done it since I was a cadet and ive never beem rdm banned

From what I've been banned for and demoted for it's not proper initiation. @Dredge

Some guy told me that on cop so I shot him and was banned for it, they said make sure to read up on the rules so I report someone who does it to me and they get no action taken. It truly depends on the admin. imo

Edited by Google™
Just now, Google™ said:

From what I've been banned for and demoted for it's not proper initiation. @Dredge

Some guy told me that on cop so I shot him and was banned for it, they said make sure to read up on the rules so I report someone who does it to me and they get no action taken. It truly depends on the admin. imo

Haven't you asked a similar question here a while ago?

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5292-asylum-server-gray-area-faqs-please-post-your-questions/&do=findComment&comment=344424

I've heard the same thing as @Lucky .

Edited by BlackShot
Lucky and Mr. Linux like this