APD needs reforms

Kasim Tariq

Why are APD so retarded? Like no joke, do you have to show your special needs certificate to join. APD officers are some the most autistic and brain dead people I met. If there was an IQ that requires a triple digit score APD would surely fail, not just that the IQ requirement for an APD officer is 100> and people with higher IQ are rarely seen on the force. Beef and Obu Obu are some of the most blatant degenerates and there is much more to be named. @Kernikov on the other side hides his autism very well and has the superior IQ to his fellows officers (95). Picture below show that APD officers cant walk and shoot at the same time due to lack of focus and neurons in their brain (neurons might be too hard of a word for them)stupid+cops.jpg

Chief of Police Clint Beastwood @Clint Beastwood (down below for APD viewers) 

matt-mcgorry-sexy-stripper-college-humor

How to fix this problem?

We need people like Nick Crompton (seen below) who cleanse Kavala of cops and undesirables . If APD is to be sent away to Stratis the average IQ of Altis might surpass 55.

(Nick Crompton Cleaning up Kavala)                                    Nick Crompton Stepping out of his Ifrit

rampagemoviestill.jpg             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRANbfTGL61NJuUMf5mC2R

Crompton Firing at the unsuspecting APD officers.  

Rampage3_03-1200x675.jpg

Edited by Kasim Tariq
Just now, Kasim Tariq said:

If there was an IQ that requires a triple digit score APD would surely fail, not just that the IQ requirement for an APD officer is 100> and people with higher IQ are rarely seen on the force. 

That's a great suggestion, Perhaps with your far superior triple digit IQ you could put it in the right sub forum next time i know it gets confusing putting a suggestion in the place labeled suggestions and feedback or APD Suggestions. In-fact lets go one step further and have everyone do a IQ test before making a forum account it would bring far superior and more intellectual conversation to the forums such as your topic here. 

mjl.gif

Edited by Patato
Nicolas March and GravL like this
Just now, Patato said:

That's a great suggestion, Perhaps with your far superior triple digit IQ you could put it in the right sub forum next time i know it gets confusing putting a suggestion in the place labeled suggestions and feedback or APD Suggestions. In-fact lets go one step further and have everyone do a IQ test before making a forum account it would bring far superior and more intellectual conversation to the forums such as your topic here. 

mjl.gif

I thought discussing retards was an off topic 

Just now, Glass of Water said:

agreed we need to take the retards like @Sandwich @Flameless and @literally every higherup off the force

Don't know what you mean by "we" when you aren't even on the force. And if anything being the active higher ups we are is what keeps the shit together ;) 

Simmer down before I charge you with Threatening an Officer sir. 

Edited by Sandwich
Flameless likes this
6 hours ago, Kasim Tariq said:

Obu Obu are some of the most blatant degenerates and there is much more to be named.

mj-laughing.gif

I can agree there are some that should be purged. Few examples are when I got a text from an apd officer "hands up or be downed" while flying. When an apd officer jumps out the window of my house intentionally. Also when a constable swat leader tries to say he has the right to call lethals because hes swat lead while a sergeant was in the channel.

Edited by Obu Obu Obu
TommyNac, Kev 23 and SafeMode like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

Don't know what you mean by "we" when you aren't even on the force. And if anything being the active higher ups we are is what keeps the shit together ;) 

Simmer down before I charge you with Threatening an Officer sir. 

smh sir take a lesson from the CONSTITUTION we the people. i pay taxes I AM YOUR BOSS

Sandwich and Flameless like this
12 hours ago, Obu Obu Obu said:

Also when a constable swat leader tries to say he has the right to call lethals because hes swat lead while a sergeant was in the channel.

might as well let cadets call lethals since LTs will say yes to them in a 20 vs 4 bank so that the 1 shot out of 2000 they hit actually does something

16 hours ago, Gravl said:

Oh no someone on the internet insulted my IQ this is u n a c c e p t a b l e I don’t know if I can continue playing this server this guy was way to rude oh no

idk i called a constable a retard because he sent an HVT to jail after his sergeant shot warning shots at a random orca, he rdm'd me then told me he was gonna charge me with harassment if i said it again xd

• 1 month later...