We Don't Recruit Retards...

Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

76ff1433e2a66022719bc986c2338f6a.pngcd79ab7d8f27d20d9c7480b0bde5ad55.png beat them at a fight and they make instant excuses then said we won because we were playing under undercover names...

giphy.gif

Typically pushing a gang is much different than pushing a bunch of randos. For instance, you can get away with much more risky behaviour against randies. Taking risks when there are a bunch of guys untagged that you don't know are there is a problem. I was saying any self-respecting gang tags their members because they (should) believe that such information shouldn't hinder their ability to win if the opponents are truly worse. 

Furthermore, your laggy Chinese boy over there whipped around in broken down and then when I was about to prefire door anticipating his exit he teleported past my crosshair, THROUGH THE DOOR, onto my other side. (Furthermore it didn't seem that he took any damage from the 1-2 bullets I DID land). The last comment was made based on what I was watching while dead. He was leaning right, stepping out of cover and then teleporting back behind it. Lean again, step out, rinse repeat a couple times. I don't have experiences with lag switches but my boys in TS said that's typically what to look for.

If I tower lagged someone who 1) Didn't see me arrive in a hatchback taking the main road to donor rebel, 2) Had his weapon lowered when he pushed down, and 3) gave me enough time to sell a bunch of dirty money and get a painkiller, then I conclude he deserved it.

Tag your members and stop ratting.

Just now, pr0digyt said:

Typically pushing a gang is much different than pushing a bunch of randos. For instance, you can get away with much more risky behaviour against randies. Taking risks when there are a bunch of guys untagged that you don't know are there is a problem. I was saying any self-respecting gang tags their members because they (should) believe that such information shouldn't hinder their ability to win if the opponents are truly worse. 

Furthermore, your laggy Chinese boy over there whipped around in broken down and then when I was about to prefire door anticipating his exit he teleported past my crosshair, THROUGH THE DOOR, onto my other side. (Furthermore it didn't seem that he took any damage from the 1-2 bullets I DID land). The last comment was made based on what I was watching while dead. He was leaning right, stepping out of cover and then teleporting back behind it. Lean again, step out, rinse repeat a couple times. I don't have experiences with lag switches but my boys in TS said that's typically what to look for.

If I tower lagged someone who 1) Didn't see me arrive in a hatchback taking the main road to donor rebel, 2) Had his weapon lowered when he pushed down, and 3) gave me enough time to sell a bunch of dirty money and get a painkiller, then I conclude he deserved it.

if we play tagged you guys dont show we were literally asking for fights earlier in the day and you guys wouldn't come so we changed our names and guess what you guys finally came, also go fix your router and stop crying

Edited by Kevingreen23

if we play tagged you guys dont show we were literally asking for fights earlier in the day and you guys wouldn't come so we changed our names and guess what you guys finally came, also go fix your router and stop crying

No one else, on my team or your team, was lagging at all. Just this one guy. And did you ask ME for a fight, because I don't remember this?

EDIT: Perhaps you were asking at a bad time? My bad, go ahead and ask once when I'm sure there were only the newer guys on, then just rat for the rest of your life undercover and never ask again.

Edited by pr0digyt

“You guys” I fight anyone and everyone Idc. 

Never backed down from any fight don’t say you guys bc I’m in the same gang I’ll meme on u

Edited by Cazy
1 hour ago, Cazy said:

“You guys” I fight anyone and everyone Idc. 

Never backed down from any fight don’t say you guys bc I’m in the same gang I’ll meme on u

you play with stratego, ur life is a meme

2 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

all you have to do is check their group its not that difficult, ive fought nexus more than 5 times when they had 7+ people on rando names, never made a difference

Xehons, Kev 23 and Gh0st like this
On 10/15/2017 at 3:06 AM, pr0digyt said:

This is the stupidest fucking thing i've ever read on this forums in my ENTIRE LIFE. You're an absolute fucking idiot and should never post on here again.

I lost fucking braincells reading this you uneducated little shitter.

Edited by HOOLIGAN
thero likes this