We Don't Recruit Retards...

Just now, HOOLIGAN said:

Don't act as if you know anything about gang life, or pushing a cartel.

If your shit tier gang won't fight a cartel because of people not being tagged up, end your life.

His “gang” is hands down the biggest group of retards to ever touch asylum, and that’s saying a lot considering 90% of the gangs nowadays have downs.

Edited by thero
3 hours ago, Obu Obu Obu said:

"If you had tags we wouldn't [have] played so dumb!'"

If you're confident that you would win anyway, why wouldn't you tag up? It doesn't make sense to me unless you're trying to hide out-of-game information from your opponents. (Which I consider a non-honourable/ non-recognizable way of winning similar to suicide vests). We've shown by demonstration we're willing to fight provided we have a couple members on and aren't horribly outnumbered even with an expectation of failure so I don't understand the whole "noone fights us unless we untag" excuse. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: Tag yourselves and THEN ask for a fight. If I figure out it's you untagged, I'm much less likely to come.

You're entitled to your own opinion; that doesn't mean it's correct.

Just now, pr0digyt said:

If you're confident that you would win anyway, why wouldn't you tag up? It doesn't make sense to me unless you're trying to hide out-of-game information from your opponents. (Which I consider a non-honourable/ non-recognizable way of winning similar to suicide vests). We've shown by demonstration we're willing to fight provided we have a couple members on and aren't horribly outnumbered even with an expectation of failure so I don't understand the whole "noone fights us unless we untag" excuse. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: Tag yourselves and THEN ask for a fight. If I figure out it's you untagged, I'm much less likely to come.

The great DDOS war of 2017 lead most to change their names while in game so they dont get hit off. That with the fact that some gangs will only fight "randoms" because they are afraid of losing to a known gang.

While I agree people play differently when the opponent is thought to be dogshit, that doesn't excuse the fact that the kid in the video completely whiffed. Like, would he have hit the shot if he knew it was Crunchedd? 

EDIT: I dont know if his name is actually "Rat Sprinkler" but Im pretty sure he is using another name because he knows hes bad. He may be tagged but no one knows who he is.

Edited by tryhardsqueaker
12 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

Because telling us to defend og arms while there's an ambush setup is very honorable of your gang just stfu already retard. No one is going to accept you into any other gang once they read this noob shit.

Just now, Obu Obu Obu said:

Because telling us to defend og arms while there's an ambush setup is very honorable of your gang just stfu already retard. No one is going to accept you into any other gang once they read this noob shit.

you guys literally have people log onto the middle of cap mid fight and u yet all u do is cry kYs