How PC is Asylum life?

Basically just wondering where to draw my line in Roleplay.

I was playing on that shitty server roleplay uk and i said "Im coming for that booty" to a Police Cuntstable and it turned out to be a girl and started bitching about sexism and how she is being bullied and shit. Like fucking hell feminazis here and there. 

Some squeaker on the same server was like "hands up" and he sounded like he was 7, (probably was) and we started laughing and i got banned for bullying ---- for laughing. :thinking:

Also some guy called me a faggot cus i  am pretended to be gay and for some reason he got banned by an admin :D Like jesus freedom of speech much?

Any feminazis here? Kappa

Love you all so far. I aint gay if you wondering (i can be for money cus 5 bucks is 5 bucks) 

Xehons, Ben Flint, Donald and 3 others like this

If I see you kill a girl on the server and you DON'T do #e Pushup or #e Squat on top of her body, I'll make sure you get banned.

In all seriousness though, you can say whatever you want as long as its not Racist basically. You might find a Nazi admin (because we have em) that might sperg out about someone saying faggot in game, but most of them probably won't care. This is a VERY light RP server. We have a lot of fun RPing around here, but we don't take it very seriously. Just make sure you're initiating properly if you want to kill someone, and don't say anything racist or threaten to ddos anyone(Cause we'll ban your dumbass for that). Other than that, Have fun!

Just now, Shepurd said:

If I see you kill a girl on the server and you DON'T do #e Pushup or #e Squat on top of her body, I'll make sure you get banned.

In all seriousness though, you can say whatever you want as long as its not Racist basically. You might find a Nazi admin (because we have em) that might sperg out about someone saying faggot in game, but most of them probably won't care. This is a VERY light RP server. We have a lot of fun RPing around here, but we don't take it very seriously. Just make sure you're initiating properly if you want to kill someone, and don't say anything racist or threaten to ddos anyone(Cause we'll ban your dumbass for that). Other than that, Have fun!

sieg 

Edited by TheRealLethal
1 hour ago, AzZaMaTr0n said:

I was playing on that shitty server roleplay uk and i said "Im coming for that booty" to a Police Cuntstable and it turned out to be a girl and started bitching about sexism and how she is being bullied and shit. Like fucking hell feminazis here and there. 

Some squeaker on the same server was like "hands up" and he sounded like he was 7, (probably was) and we started laughing and i got banned for bullying ---- for laughing. :thinking:

Also some guy called me a faggot cus i  am pretended to be gay and for some reason he got banned by an admin :D Like jesus freedom of speech much?

Love you all so far. I aint gay if you wondering (i can be for money cus 5 bucks is 5 bucks) 

Time to get the /b/ros together 

Nameless and SSG Adams like this
2 hours ago, AzZaMaTr0n said:

Its quite different here. If you are a girl you get promoted! 

Just now, Boby said:

RP is really rare in this server. Only thing you will hear is Hands up or die and get kill 1 second after. Most cops dont event listen to your story and rp like shit. rare are the people rping here 

we do RP its just if your story sucks and is outlandish, or about how it was all self defense your ticket will reflect your shit RP. now if someone tells a good story and keeps it believable they will get a pardon or even a very reduced ticket from me. now for other cops ive seen after 20 minutes of a good story say "i dont believe you" and then give a full ticket. 

SSG Adams and Flameless like this
  • 3 weeks later...