How is anyone supposed to be able to use turfs like this?

CarterM3

I just dont understand how this system is fair or useful, i get they become capturable when restart happens once an hour or so, but when people are living there and just spawn in and capture it... how tf can anyone ever use it? maybe im misunderstanding the concept but really as a bounty hunter and having to get lethal weapons from turfs its impossible as a small gang or group player which ruins the whole point of it for me.

Just now, CarterM3 said:

Very helpful... not how am i supposed to get lethals as a BH then?

Get apex predator and you can buy lethal mags from skip tracer or carry a pistol so when you down someone you can run over and lethal them. Once a turf goes red people cant spawn there anymore so the people your talking about are waiting for it to go red and then defend/capture it.

while not being in a gang for awhile im kinda rusty on this but i believe you do have a valid point for the turfs and their housing. while the older players have them and they by all means deserve to have them as they have gone though alot to get them or whatever. However It does cause a problem for newer gangs not being able to get a chance to really experience what its like to hold a turf and benefit from it, its a complex issue that i dont have a solution for but in due time there might just  be one that emerges. also if you want lethals for your MX get apex predator like Sean said or just go to rebel and get an actual lethal rifle.

Edited by Akeelagi
Crossfade likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Get apex predator and you can buy lethal mags from skip tracer or carry a pistol so when you down someone you can run over and lethal them. Once a turf goes red people cant spawn there anymore so the people your talking about are waiting for it to go red and then defend/capture it.

yeah because getting 50k honor is so easy? once again its impossible for small groups and solo players

Just now, CarterM3 said:

yeah because getting 50k honor is so easy? once again its impossible for small groups and solo players

Bounty hunting in a large group is extremely inefficient. Unless you are pushing cartels there is no reason you should need more than a group of 3.

Just now, CarterM3 said:

I just dont understand how this system is fair or useful, i get they become capturable when restart happens once an hour or so, but when people are living there and just spawn in and capture it... how tf can anyone ever use it? maybe im misunderstanding the concept but really as a bounty hunter and having to get lethal weapons from turfs its impossible as a small gang or group player which ruins the whole point of it for me.

You can always play as rebel for a bit and just fill a house up with katibas if you need the guns so bad. You can craft them too, takes unprocessed heroin and processed iron I believe and if you do that you dont even have to switch to rebel. 

CarterM3 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 8:30 PM, CarterM3 said:

I will sell you lethal mags...