P4 Cops are the best

@Brokers300 lol, once a shit cop always a shit cop. You're just as shit a Sergeant as you were a Corporal, if not more.

@curley - Shooting a man that is sitting down right in front of you is, to my current knowledge, not allowed!

dlvI4tD.png

Tell me @curley what does that say? Was this man evading or was a threat currently present (weapon)... no. I suggest you as a Sergeant educate yourself on the APD Guidebook. I myself have educated myself plenty.

Edited by Google™
massi, King, Brendon Smith and 16 others like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

but the beginning stood out, i mean GET OUTTTA HERE > puts his hands down to (possibly run out) > SCREAMS HANDS UP HANDS UP > shoots before even proper response time.

true. being sent to jail for 2 disobeying's was pretty gay too

Just now, Google™ said:

@Brokers300 lol, once a shit cop always a shit cop. You're just as shit a Sergeant as you were a Corporal, if not more.

@curley - Shooting a man that is sitting down right in front of you is, to my current knowledge, not allowed!

dlvI4tD.png

Tell me @curley what does that say? Was this man evading or was a threat currently present (weapon)... no. I suggest you as a Sergeant educate yourself on the APD Guidebook. I myself have educated myself plenty.

lets not talk about misuse of lethals tho, google, remember u shooting me ;P

X Jake likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

At least, I messaged you saying I didn't mean to lethal, if either of these people did it your response is likely to have something along the lines "I'm a Sergeant".

ye i know just joking <3

Just now, Innateocean said:

All I got from this video is the same I got from your last video... That whenever you get caught you like to call out people out on the forums to show that you are oh so innocent and cry...:shrug:

i don't think is crying, do u srsy think what the police force did in this video was justified?

X Jake, massi, Google™ and 2 others like this
Just now, X Jake said:

Asylum drama ain't fun if you're not even gonna try to defend yourself so i'll just put it out there.

You're a dense little fucker who spends his nights in kavala trying to provoke a wrong reaction from a cop by constantly harrasing him.

Shocked weren't you, when the cop told you to leave the HQ but instead you threw a grenade at him and you got downed!? What the fuck was he thinking!

Got downed while sitting infront of HQ after the officer told you to move away like 5 times, you even got warned thoroughly just 30seconds before that. But you see it as "no warning given" haha, get your ears washed out bud! Then you cut out a part of the video and just show where you get downed after using the gate and yet again claim to have gotten no warnings!

Just now, Midamaru said:

Asylum drama ain't fun if you're not even gonna try to defend yourself so i'll just put it out there.

You're a dense little fucker who spends his nights in kavala trying to provoke a wrong reaction from a cop by constantly harrasing him.

Shocked weren't you, when the cop told you to leave the HQ but instead you threw a grenade at him and you got downed!? What the fuck was he thinking!

Got downed while sitting infront of HQ after the officer told you to move away like 5 times, you even got warned thoroughly just 30seconds before that. But you see it as "no warning given" haha, get your ears washed out bud! Then you cut out a part of the video and just show where you get downed after using the gate and yet again claim to have gotten no warnings!

Sound to me like the APD version of Wang Liqin.

Just now, Midamaru said:

it was suppose to refer to the fact i was not warned i was gonna be charged with disobeying. I should have clarified, and whats wrong with having a little fun in kav