P4 Cops are the best

What I’ve come to realize is, as a whitelisted individual, you either play cop, or play civ and troll cops...

When the cops robocop you or treat you like the troll you’re being, you get butthurt (this is a general statement, not directed at any individual).  You wanna argue with them about policy.  And get salty when the situation doesn’t work out in your favor.

Personally, I think 75% of the APD should be blacklisted for being corrupt cucks.  The APD today, as compared to 2 or 3 years ago, is a joke.

Asylum Life as we know it, and everyone who STILL plays this server (including myself), is a MEME.  just accept it...

RIP ASYLUM 2013-2017

19 hours ago, Google™ said:

@Brokers300 lol, once a shit cop always a shit cop. You're just as shit a Sergeant as you were a Corporal, if not more.

@curley - Shooting a man that is sitting down right in front of you is, to my current knowledge, not allowed!

dlvI4tD.png

Tell me @curley what does that say? Was this man evading or was a threat currently present (weapon)... no. I suggest you as a Sergeant educate yourself on the APD Guidebook. I myself have educated myself plenty.

I remember when you were a good Corporal. Somehow you went on a point streak.

But you're right tho. :o

We are not allowed to lethal someone thats right in front of us. Makes no sense at all to down someone that is 1 pixel away from you. :lol:

Spoiler

The moment someone comes in and says: "But that isn't in the GB"... Well fuck you.

Edited by NotSoNutty
X Jake, .Sean and Google™ like this
Just now, NotSoNutty said:

I remember when you were a good Corporal. Somehow you went on a point streak.

But you're right tho. :o

We are not allowed to lethal someone thats right in front of us. Makes no sense at all to down someone that is 1 pixel away from you. :lol:

Hide contents

The moment someone comes in and says: "But that isn't in the GB"... Well fuck you.

"Good Corporal" I didn't go on a point streak for breaking any APD stuff, I went on a point streak because people reported me for VDM, RDM, Racism, and Harassment. :( Those snitches.

NotSoNutty and X Jake like this