X Jake

P4 Cops are the best

62 posts in this topic

What I’ve come to realize is, as a whitelisted individual, you either play cop, or play civ and troll cops...

When the cops robocop you or treat you like the troll you’re being, you get butthurt (this is a general statement, not directed at any individual).  You wanna argue with them about policy.  And get salty when the situation doesn’t work out in your favor.

Personally, I think 75% of the APD should be blacklisted for being corrupt cucks.  The APD today, as compared to 2 or 3 years ago, is a joke.

Asylum Life as we know it, and everyone who STILL plays this server (including myself), is a MEME.  just accept it...

RIP ASYLUM 2013-2017

2 hours ago, Brokers300 said:

I'm not even crying though, what is there is cry about? I'm just commenting what I think about what I saw in this video, ironically you're crying about @X Jake making this video. You're just salty for some odd reason that this happened. Fuck it, why avoid it and fight it? Embrace it.

X Jake likes this

On 8/26/2017 at 6:04 PM, Brokers300 said:

3ca7f284d5a318c3fa6de224688f54e7.jpg

3 hours ago, curley said:

At least they put enough brain power to not use the same photo in their responses from the last time this happen 

Google™ likes this

Just now, MoralityVII said:

giphy.gif

Sorry @MoralityVII I took my like back because I though @Skrood. post was more funny and I’m limited to how many likes I can give out a day. RIP

Just now, Google™ said:

Sorry @MoralityVII I took my like back because I though @Skrood. post was more funny and I’m limited to how many likes I can give out a day. RIP

lul?

thx

why post this video?

why not dab on them?

dab on them haters?

12 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Personally, I think 75% of the APD should be blacklisted for being corrupt cucks.  The APD today, as compared to 2 or 3 years ago, is a joke.

no idea what ur talking about buddy 

Thor... and Denied:) like this

19 hours ago, Google™ said:

@Brokers300 lol, once a shit cop always a shit cop. You're just as shit a Sergeant as you were a Corporal, if not more.

@curley - Shooting a man that is sitting down right in front of you is, to my current knowledge, not allowed!

dlvI4tD.png

Tell me @curley what does that say? Was this man evading or was a threat currently present (weapon)... no. I suggest you as a Sergeant educate yourself on the APD Guidebook. I myself have educated myself plenty.

I remember when you were a good Corporal. Somehow you went on a point streak.

But you're right tho. :o

We are not allowed to lethal someone thats right in front of us. Makes no sense at all to down someone that is 1 pixel away from you. :lol:

Spoiler

The moment someone comes in and says: "But that isn't in the GB"... Well fuck you.

Edited by NotSoNutty
X Jake, Google™ and Rook 9mm like this

Just now, NotSoNutty said:

I remember when you were a good Corporal. Somehow you went on a point streak.

But you're right tho. :o

We are not allowed to lethal someone thats right in front of us. Makes no sense at all to down someone that is 1 pixel away from you. :lol:

Hide contents

The moment someone comes in and says: "But that isn't in the GB"... Well fuck you.

"Good Corporal" I didn't go on a point streak for breaking any APD stuff, I went on a point streak because people reported me for VDM, RDM, Racism, and Harassment. :( Those snitches.

X Jake and NotSoNutty like this