I miss this

I know I wasn't here pre 6.0 but fuck me, watching all my old montages back and im nearly crying. I miss it all so much :(

Obviously its never going to be the same again but who else loved the ugly sandy graphics and the old gun sounds, aswell as the old bank and most importantly 12v12 fights.

my question is, what do you guys miss about arma/asylum.

I miss the game looking like this and all the shit I used to get up to.

Google™, skrood, Cougar. and 7 others like this
Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

What's that line on the screen at 1:19 following your target?

Shadow glitch, a lot of people experienced these back then, was something to do with specific GPU's, I still have the same 750ti but It must of gotten patched over a year ago now.

I think @Midamaru got them If I remember rightly.

Edited by william
Crossfade likes this
Just now, william said:

Shadow glitch, a lot of people experienced these back then, was something to do with specific GPU's, I still have the same 750ti but It must of gotten patched over a year ago now.

I think @Midamaru got them If I remember rightly.

I got 1060 ':( and before that a 480. No shadow glitching here will 

Edited by Midamaru
william likes this
2 hours ago, william said:

I know I wasn't here pre 6.0 but fuck me, watching all my old montages back and im nearly crying. I miss it all so much :(

Obviously its never going to be the same again but who else loved the ugly sandy graphics and the old gun sounds, aswell as the old bank and most importantly 12v12 fights.

my question is, what do you guys miss about arma/asylum.

I miss the game looking like this and all the shit I used to get up to.

There is something so nostalgic about this is just makes you feel good inside. sadly life goes on and things change but sure will miss these days.

Just now, HOOLIGAN said:

Sucks to see how far this game has fallen. All of Jeremys Arma videos are fucking nuts.

The game has changed that's for sure. Really if you think about it, alot of the players have become better than they used to be. Like if you see in his videoes alot of his peek's are way to risky to do now for example. But don't get me wrong Jeremy was really good when he was playing compared to alot of other people at the same time. It's like every game, eventually the " meta " for the game will change and people will get better over time. Like alot of the old school players on Asylum have alot of hours now compared to back then.

Steve and JaeJae like this
Just now, Rodrigo said:

The game has changed that's for sure. Really if you think about it, alot of the players have become better than they used to be. Like if you see in his videoes alot of his peek's are way to risky to do now for example. But don't get me wrong Jeremy was really good when he was playing compared to alot of other people at the same time. It's like every game, eventually the " meta " for the game will change and people will get better over time. Like alot of the old school players on Asylum have alot of hours now compared to back then.

Oh definitely, it's almost a different game imo. There's just updates that were pushed, either by Asylum itself or by Arma 3 dev's that drove me away, and many of my friends feel the same. Can't speak for other players from the old community though.

Rodrigo likes this