I miss this

I miss the people I used to play with nearly every day that are now just a memory and haven't been seen in months. Asylum was, is, and always will be great because of the community, however toxic we all can be, without each other playing, Arma is just another game...

Just now, <Jake> said:

I miss the people I used to play with nearly every day that are now just a memory and haven't been seen in months. Asylum was, is, and always will be great because of the community, however toxic we all can be, without each other playing, Arma is just another game...

the community made the game, someone had to mistreat it :)

Just now, Romulus said:

That 2014 summer was epic, I was new but remember stumbling into an Arthira riot.  Got so crazy admins pulled jets and gave us all 5 minute warning before bombs dropped.  Watching anything of Jin's back then was usually comedy gold.  Good times

Those were truly the best of times.

Speaking of Jin, this thread got me looking through my old recordings and I found a clip of Jin and I downing cops in Kavala. Everybody was roleplaying, everybody was enjoying themselves, no one was angry or saying it's been ten minutes and Dcing. It was fun. I should post that clip and remind people how awesome asylum can be when you don't take it too seriously. 

Romulus likes this
Just now, Buckwalter said:

Those were truly the best of times.

Speaking of Jin, this thread got me looking through my old recordings and I found a clip of Jin and I downing cops in Kavala. Everybody was roleplaying, everybody was enjoying themselves, no one was angry or saying it's been ten minutes and Dcing. It was fun. I should post that clip and remind people how awesome asylum can be when you don't take it too seriously. 

Role playing? Whats that?

Buckwalter likes this