New bounty hunter weapons

I've have recently switched to bounty hunter because I thought it would be a nice break the the rebel frenzy. One of my favorite things about rebel is the variety of weapons you have when I wanted to take stuff seriously mk1 sometimes mk18 when the 1 gets boring. Then when me and my friends mess around I go for the Somali pirate with the akm and rpg(it's always fun). When I finally spent the money to switch over I get myself an mx and started hunting after about a week or so the MX starts getting boring. After kid napping and robbing a few cops like @The Ivan and bunny(you would know if you where on s4 late night like 2 weeks ago) I got my hands on a mxm and I decided to hunt some bountys with it. I loved it it really reminded me of the mk1. So I thought what if they added the mxm to the bounty hunter arsenal which could be the same price and represent the mk1 for the bounty hunters. I proposed the idea to my friends who where also bounty hunter and they said they agreed what are your thoughts?

Bherky and user223e9d like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

If the MXM was ever added for bounty hunters. You should either have Apex Predator or Master Crusader filled out. Even then if you’re bored with the guns. Set challenges for yourself. Po7 only with only 1 clip and only 1 ziptie and you walk everywhere

personally, I'm an athira-only hardcore ironman

Edited by massi
Mayhem and Bash Barti like this

I'd personally suggest the CMR-76, a semi-automatic only DMR chambered in 6.5mm rather than the MXM. Mag size is 20rd (comparable to the common 7.62 rifle) contrasting to the MXM 30rd.

Although, the regular MX rifle performs well in any scenario when equipped with a dual functionality sight and is fine enough.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Bherky, Nicolas March, Gagss and 1 other like this
Just now, childish gambino said:

I've have recently switched to bounty hunter because I thought it would be a nice break the the rebel frenzy. One of my favorite things about rebel is the variety of weapons you have when I wanted to take stuff seriously mk1 sometimes mk18 when the 1 gets boring. Then when me and my friends mess around I go for the Somali pirate with the akm and rpg(it's always fun). When I finally spent the money to switch over I get myself an mx and started hunting after about a week or so the MX starts getting boring. After kid napping and robbing a few cops like @The Ivan and bunny(you would know if you where on s4 late night like 2 weeks ago) I got my hands on a mxm and I decided to hunt some bountys with it. I loved it it really reminded me of the mk1. So I thought what if they added the mxm to the bounty hunter arsenal which could be the same price and represent the mk1 for the bounty hunters. I proposed the idea to my friends who where also bounty hunter and they said they agreed what are your thoughts?

Love the idea of adding a MXM, and it would be the same skin as the MX (tan). 

Also if you want to buy some MXM's off of me, just pm me i got 5 left with 50 lethal mags.

Gagss and Sabet like this
Just now, childish gambino said:

So I guess you are tired of duping that MXM and full police gear

Edited by TheLegend27
Saul Goodman and Bherky like this
Just now, Redtails2000 said:

being a BH is just pure shit the rebbles have all the cool gear and will normally fuck you up BH players need more guns maybe a downing 7.62 

This would put BH into a broken category on asylum Bounty Hunters are already very powerful on asylum. The honor tree made sure of that on top of MX rifles and the ability to have hunters.

Just now, ColtonB205 said:

This would put BH into a broken category on asylum Bounty Hunters are already very powerful on asylum. The honor tree made sure of that on top of MX rifles and the ability to have hunters.

Agreed. Bounty Hunter's have an easier way of kidnapping officers since they can down them. 

EDIT: If anything, have the script available to keep lethal/non-lethal rounds for civ's separate and allow them to transfer downing rounds from a P07 to even a rook to be more incognito.

Edited by Grizzly757
Duh
Just now, Grizzly757 said:

Agreed. Bounty Hunter's have an easier way of kidnapping officers since they can down them. 

EDIT: If anything, have the script available to keep lethal/non-lethal rounds for civ's separate and allow them to transfer downing rounds from a P07 to even a rook to be more incognito.

Sounds more complicated then trying to script downing on the other colored MKs for Lts which at the moment I have no idea has a future.

Bherky likes this
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I'd personally suggest the CMR-76, a semi-automatic only DMR chambered in 6.5mm rather than the MXM. Mag size is 20rd (comparable to the common 7.62 rifle) contrasting to the MXM 30rd.

Although, the regular MX rifle performs well in any scenario when equipped with a dual functionality sight and is fine enough.

the CMR does also sound pretty cool to add.

55 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I agree it is a great 6.5 20rnd mag weapon like the mk1 of Bounty Hunting but the only problem is velocity.  This gun is efficient at a 500 to 700 meters making it medium to long range and it also is stocked with an auto bi-pod 

6 hours ago, childish gambino said:

if you actually think the MXM makes a noticeable difference then that's a placebo. It doesn't make a difference til after like 800m

Innate, Bherky and BioHazard like this
Just now, Cheech'nChong said:

Unless you are  the one BH that thinks 800m + engagements are going to help you catch a bounty you really dont need one my guy

I just want something new. Nothing has been added in a long time for anything really besides crank which tbh fuckin sucks