Kidnapped cops never drop their gun

I think that its retarded to kidnap cops due to the simple fact that none of the gay cops ever drop their gear. I have kidnapped over 15 cops this week, corporals and constables. Yet none of them dropped their fucking guns or gear.

So my question is if cops can value their gear over their lives and other people lives. I told 4 cops that if they did not drop their stuff, i would kill their partner. Here's the thing, the two cops that i kidnapped couldn't even call for backup, they were the only cops online. So could i get those two cops banned if they did not drop their stuff and valued their gear over their life. 

Another question, can cops say that they arent allowed to drop their gear because "it was theirs since they joined the apd" or make up some stupid excuse. 

+another question, can cops not drop their gear even if I role played and said i'm pulling the gun off your back."        

Silver-Spy likes this

ur the type of kid to drive 3k out of town then say "drop your shit and ill let you go."

like fuck off, I wouldn't walk 3k

Just now, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

even if I role played and said i'm pulling the gun off your back."        

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

If people like you would role-play I would drop my shit, saying "I'm taking your gun off your back, or drop your shit or I'm killing you(r)/partner" is not effective because we hear that everyday.

Edited by Nameless

I think that its retarded to kidnap cops due to the simple fact that none of the gay cops ever drop their gear. I have kidnapped over 15 cops this week, corporals and constables. Yet none of them dropped their fucking guns or gear.

So my question is if cops can value their gear over their lives and other people lives. I told 4 cops that if they did not drop their stuff, i would kill their partner. Here's the thing, the two cops that i kidnapped couldn't even call for backup, they were the only cops online. So could i get those two cops banned if they did not drop their stuff and valued their gear over their life. 

Another question, can cops say that they arent allowed to drop their gear because "it was theirs since they joined the apd" or make up some stupid excuse. 

+another question, can cops not drop their gear even if I role played and said i'm pulling the gun off your back."        

remind them that they have to value their life over their gear that always works for me

DeepHouse and Bherky like this

I've experienced plenty of quality role play with cops and they don't drop their gear. Its a joke 

Then they're the ones to say "if he never brought it up I woulda dropped my gear" which isn't true 

The best is when you kidnap a CPL+ and they say "ok got 10minutes if I'm not unrestrained I'm combat logging, cya" salty little pricks..

Its a pathetic disgusting attitude especially for a game. Just another reason why asylum is dying, poor role play on the cop force.

Poor role play is  worse than combat logging because the ones who don't get banned don't keep the spirit of the game alive.

and those who get banned are the ones who should be promoted within the asylum community.

Its all a mess and asylum will never come back if this nonsense continues.

Its the owners fault for promoting such garbage ass human beings to control their server.

Put me in charge and you can easily have all 4 asylum servers at max pop all the time.

Edited by T0xic
DeepHouse, Walt and Bherky like this

cops do not have to drop their gear for any number of reason. Now while i do agree cops should be dropping their gear they can simply give you some shit rp about how it was their from the academy or whatever and boom their dont have to drop it. Now for your side of the argument, you cant just kidnap a cop and be like give me your gear or whatever. that isnt gunna fly with anyone. make the rp interesting, fun, enjoyable. 

Also a side note, if you say "im taking the firing pin from your gun" that doesnt mean the cop cant shoot you or anything. if you can do it within the game mechanics then dont try it.

Just now, MnM Skittles said:

If I get kidnapped if the RP is legit and they don't say "Drop your gear you HAVE to value your life" then I will.

They have to earn it. Once they start saying "you have to, you are breaking RP, I am reporting you" forget about it. don't be a dick then maybe I will.

Then I usually say "welll you have 8 mins left".

GravL, BlackShot, Crossfade and 4 others like this
Just now, MnM Skittles said:

If I get kidnapped if the RP is legit and they don't say "Drop your gear you HAVE to value your life" then I will.

They have to earn it. Once they start saying "you have to, you are breaking RP, I am reporting you" forget about it. don't be a dick then maybe I will.

Once kidnapped a cop that wouldn’t drop his gear and when we asked him why he said “ @Durga gave me this gun and told me if I ever lost it he would kill me, I’m more afraid of him than of you “ 

I only drop gear for decent roleplay, which i rarely get. The only thing I hear when I am kidnapped is "Drop your gear or die!", I say "No" they say "Oh? So you aren't valuing your life? Okay cya on the forums!" Then they just leave me restrained and blindfolded. People need to learn that if you want to get a cop to drop their gear... roleplay with them. For example "Hey I'm going to a Police themed party and I really wanna go but I can't get a uniform. Can I borrow one for the night?" stuff like that.

Bherky likes this

I used to be a cop that was fairly easy to get gear from. Kidnap me and id drop you my MXM cus "Hey ya got me" and i didn't have a problem with it. Until i was literally being targeted for kidnapping multiple times within an hour. Guys of 7 would drive past me and see my name just to kidnap me. when i asked why they always went after me and not a SGT or something the response was "You actually drop your gear so were going to go for you".

So now i have shifted my style: OK you have kidnapped me but instead of me dropping gear your going to have to get in touch with the highest ranking officer on the server i send the same officer a quick message saying something like "I have kidnapping insurance up to $10,000 that you can use to negotiate with the kidnapper after that its out of your own pocket" 

Additionally, 50% of kidnapping role-play is just bad. "Got you give me gear and you go free" I'm 100% more likely to drop my gear if my kidnappers actually have awareness and have been following me for some time. Once i was kidnapped and the guy literally listed off what i had been doing for the previous 30mins and he had watched me down people that he felt deserved a lethal so he took my downing rounds and left me the Lethals so i would be "Tough on crime"

Another good example was that i landed a really distant shot on someone so a BH came up behind me kidnapped me and claimed that my scope had magical powers because no way that was a unaided shot and took my scope. 

TLDR Make the role-play pertain to the situation and just saying. If your the kind of guy to camp Air HQ and kidnap cops while we are trying to respawn and go to a fed. You aren't getting shit for gear.

bbgreg17, Silver-Spy, Bherky and 1 other like this

I will also admit that I'm a Constable that is open to dropping gear if kidnapped or negotiate a trade for an officer's life. If and only if certain criteria is met. 

1.) RP must be immersive and relevant to the situation. 

2.) The 4th wall must not be broken and no fail RP / IA Report bluffs. 

3.) Demands and procedure must fair to the situation at hand. 

If all three is met I'm down to play ball in releasing my gear.

I've heard a ton of stories so your RP game better be top notch. I won't budge to bullshit bluffs that 90% of criminals use to twist the guidebook/Asylum rules in their favor. If you're going to break roleplay to threaten a ban, then your honestly not worth the toxicity. If im negotiating or RPing my freedom, don't expect to get an MXM or anything fancy for a constable's life, let alone a cadet's life. I literally laugh to myself when I read a 911 text saying "we hav yur cadet. Gib us 500,000 or they die!" 

@Potato I agree with your statement, it's nice having some standards to give civs an opportunity to profit from a kidnapping. Unfortunately it boils down to either the APD or civs not meeting halfway in being creative, casual and comsiderate of these types of situations.  

Edited by Cobra
Bherky likes this

my tip for civs who want to get gear :

Don't open with the follow things : 

I AM RECORDING/I GOT A GO PRO ON

If u dont drop ur shit to me ur dead.

If u don't drop ur shit that's fail RP (followup to i am recording usually).

Make up a nice story that doesn't include fail RP, and if u get a nice cop, u got a good chance of dropping, stuff, myself been using North american Spacemen Ape organisation, and it got me a bit of gear in the time.

also don't kidnap a cop, realease him and kidnap him 15 minutes later again, he is just gonna get pissed and ur chance of him ever dropping anything for u will get lowered i can tell ya that

Some people that got experience with getting cop gear (i know 1 has a house full)

@AxHa

@Trump ( ithink this is trumpinator)

@Kille

Bherky likes this
On 10/17/2017 at 7:09 PM, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

WELL MAYBE THEY DON'T DROP THE GUN BECAUSE THEY GET KIDNAPPED 15 TIMES A FUCKING WEEK?

Ever think about that???

But my rule is if they attempt to rp it out, I will give up my shit, and if it is just a lot of yelling at me for my MxM then no dice.

Edited by conthegodoffire
Bherky and Flashpoint like this
On 10/18/2017 at 2:46 AM, Google™ said:

I drop my shit usually if the guy at least attempts roleplay or isn't a douchebag because what do I lose? I mean I just click the respawn button and I've got a new loadout.

LOL IKR, COPS BUY THEIR FULL LOADOUT FOR THE SAME PRICE WE BUY ROOKS