A small change that would help gang life

Should they increase the amount of drugs that can be on the market from 700 to 1400-1500?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should they increase the amount of drugs that can be on the market from 700 to 1400-1500?

As it stands right now(to my knowledge) the price of drugs decreases after it gets to about 700 of whatever drug it is and I know that for at least scotch and meth. Something I think would help with gangs getting their money is that if you increase the amount of a drug it takes for the price to drop. The reason I suggest this is that as it stands right now you can't even do hemmt runs with your gang and we will say that is 10 people without the market dropping in the middle of selling. In my opinion this should be change to at least 1400 or 1500 because that way it gives gangs something to do as a GANG. I'm not saying that making money is always a blast but at least it gives us something to do together instead of being limited to(mostly) rebel activities.

Edited by Steve
Xehons and Erron White like this
Just now, Steve said:

As it stands right now(to my knowledge) the price of drugs decreases after it gets to about 700 of whatever drug it is and I know that for at least scotch and meth. Something I think would help with gangs getting their money is that if you increase the amount of a drug it takes for the price to drop. The reason I suggest this is that as it stands right now you can't even do hemmt runs with your gang and we will say that is 10 people without the market dropping in the middle of selling. In my opinion this should be change to at least 1400 or 1500 because that way it gives gangs something to do as a GANG. I'm not saying that making money is always a blast but at least it gives us something to do together instead of being limited to(mostly) rebel activities.

Gang life is dead no way of fixing unless they unban players like how Olympus is doing! HINT HINT @Gnashes @Olio @bamf

You know I feel this is sad how small things like these would make Asylum so much more enjoyable but the community is on a downfall as it is and the dev's dont listen to the community until its like 6 months after we begged them to change something.

Also Steve is the only person in this community that has a brain when it comes to coming up with ideas on how to improve asylum +1

God the people in this thread are dumb as fuck,

75% of the problem is YOU. You little retards will do anything to win, Cheat / Explot / Gang hop. Whatever it takes for your special snowflake ass to get a win. You ruined the game for your self. The game was always meant to be enjoyed with friends that played together, not people who can only stand each other enough to finish making a montage.

The other 25% comes from a lack of development. Not in the sense of new shit, in the sense of trying shit then getting feedback and reverting if it isn't popular. They tried a lot of stuff, and never reverted it. Paratus wanted it a certain way - I get it. However HES GONE, its your show now. 

When it went bad. Thats why everyone wants pre 6.0 and so on and so forth. This is on top of an old shitty game with huge flaws.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

75% of the problem is YOU. You little retards will do anything to win, Cheat / Explot / Gang hop. Whatever it takes for your special snowflake ass to get a win. You ruined the game for your self. The game was always meant to be enjoyed with friends that played together, not people who can only stand each other enough to finish making a montage.

The other 25% comes from a lack of development. Not in the sense of new shit, in the sense of trying shit then getting feedback and reverting if it isn't popular. They tried a lot of stuff, and never reverted it. Paratus wanted it a certain way - I get it. However HES GONE, its your show now. 

When it went bad. Thats why everyone wants pre 6.0 and so on and so forth. This is on top of an old shitty game with huge flaws.

you're not wrong.

vedalkenn and Erron White like this

it'll come back with arma 4 probably :shrug: 

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Biggest problem is Asylum is whiny little cunts who cant adapt to a changing game environment.

cHIP oTLE likes this
18 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Not necessarily. 

Although I can see where you are coming from, I don't think I can agree with you. 

Do you think TheLennie actually lagswitched? Do you think that even if he did lagswitch, that the proper punishment is a perm ban with no way to appeal?

Not to get up on my high horse, but do you think DPI glitching one time is worth a perm ban? 

I know you know what happened to Plague. Do you think they fall under the 75% category?

I mean no disrespect, but don't you think you need to consider everyone before making such a thesis?

Just now, UncleGeo - CQC said:

Not necessarily. 

Although I can see where you are coming from, I don't think I can agree with you. 

Do you think TheLennie actually lagswitched? Do you think that even if he did lagswitch, that the proper punishment is a perm ban with no way to appeal?

Not to get up on my high horse, but do you think DPI glitching one time is worth a perm ban? 

I know you know what happened to Plague. Do you think they fall under the 75% category?

I mean no disrespect, but don't you think you need to consider everyone before making such a thesis?

Cheating should always be a 100% perm ban with no chance of appeal. 

Just now, HotWings said:

Cheating should always be a 100% perm ban with no chance of appeal. 

Perm anyone that alt-f4's or uses shift minus end mission. Also perm anyone that VDM's because they are cheating as well. Lets also get Perms to all kavala retards that dupe rooks for the first time. Might as well perm people that change their FOV because that is also cheating. 

Twist.ffs and Xehons like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Perm anyone that alt-f4's or uses shift minus end mission. Also perm anyone that VDM's because they are cheating as well. Lets also get Perms to all kavala retards that dupe rooks for the first time. Might as well perm people that change their FOV because that is also cheating. 

Yeah you are technically right, changing your FOV is modifying a game profile while not being in game. Everyone has that FOV changer does that make them a cheater? fuck no. What I hate about the lag switching and especially dpi glitching bans, is Asylum is so fucking laggy that is a horrible server to judge who is dpi glitching or lag switching. One of the last cartels I fought on Asylum was at OG and as soon as the ifrit pushed it was shotgun after shotgun. Realistically I'm sure no one was lag switching or dpi glitching, in that particular instance you would not have been able to tell in the first place because Asylum is quite literally has the worst server performance I've ever seen and I have 6k hours on Arma. Honestly the only thing that keeps me on Asylum is my friends and the community, we were abandoned by the devs for any real performance fix or content update a long time ago. Personally though I'd rather see the lag/mass kicks get fixed before any real content update. With the exception of removing certain things like the money cap, group cap, adding in direct money to gang bank from cartels, etc.

1 minute ago, UncleGeo - CQC said:

Not necessarily. 

1. A lag switch ban should be a 3-6 month perm and if your on good behavior you come back. DPI glitch should be a 1-2 week for first time, 1 month for second, perm for third.

Plague, yall had me beleiving that there was nothing going on at first till I found Zurph was using 3rd party apps and even showed pictures of it himself.  You shoudlnt get unbanned when you start fucking around with shit likle that. When you get to the point where you are going to foreign sites and paying cash to cheat its time for you to leave.I have also seen the video's of you guys lag switching. You didn't use it often but I mean come on use your brain. 

Everything I said I still beleive.

1. A lag switch ban should be a 3-6 month perm and if your on good behavior you come back. DPI glitch should be a 1-2 week for first time, 1 month for second, perm for third.

Plague, yall had me beleiving that there was nothing going on at first till I found Zurph was using 3rd party apps and even showed pictures of it himself.  You shoudlnt get unbanned when you start fucking around with shit likle that. When you get to the point where you are going to foreign sites and paying cash to cheat its time for you to leave.I have also seen the video's of you guys lag switching. You didn't use it often but I mean come on use your brain. 

I agree with this Sugarfoot, glad we cleared this up. Thanks man

On 10/17/2017 at 10:31 PM, Sugarfoot said:

Yep. Well said Valarie Sugarfoot.

Reformed Katheeri likes this
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Lennie is innocent

I love lennie to death, but the video's I seen don't lie. The video's against plague were also mostly consisting of shit done on olympus that would be why you haven't seen it, and a video or two from a bank fight / OG arms.

I think its hard to judge who is lag switching on Asylum because of the server lag it self. We've all had those gunfights where it's like the whole fuckin server is lag switching.

Just now, Steve said:

The prison poll was I think about 200 to 30ish and it never got reverted to the old prison setup just the location @tsiwT

I don’t get it. I love @bamf because he is going in the right direction, but we need more content than just a couple bonuses every 2-3 weeks. If he doesn’t have time maybe look into getting another content dev 

Just now, Steve said:

I think its hard to judge who is lag switching on Asylum because of the server lag it self. We've all had those gunfights where it's like the whole fuckin server is lag switching.

Not hard to tell when someone's lag switching unless you

1. Have recently had eye surgery and have the eye patches covering your eyes

2. Decided to become a pirate and lost your eye out battling the flying dutchman

3. Ran over the wire that plugs your monitor's power source into the wall and severed it.

Then I can understand

Roice likes this
14 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Not hard to tell when someone's lag switching unless you

1. Have recently had eye surgery and have the eye patches covering your eyes

2. Decided to become a pirate and lost your eye out battling the flying dutchman

3. Ran over the wire that plugs your monitor's power source into the wall and severed it.

Then I can understand

What I mean is sure it's one thing if some dude is running in place right in front of u then 3 people die. It's totally another story when the server takes a shit on it self and it sounds and to a degree looks like everyone is lag switching.

That would be when I would say it's a bad time to judge who is lag switching and who is not.

There might be minor differences between the two situations, but I genuinely believe we have all seen exactly what I'm talking about here.

Edited by Steve
1 hour ago, Steve said:

What I mean is sure it's one thing if some dude is running in place right in front of u then 3 people die. It's totally another story when the server takes a shit on it self and it sounds and to a degree looks like everyone is lag switching.

That would be when I would say it's a bad time to judge who is lag switching and who is not.

There might be minor differences between the two situations, but I genuinely believe we have all seen exactly what I'm talking about here.

99% of people banned for lag switching have been doing it for a long time with many obvious video's. They never even begin to make a decision like that if the servers are lagging. Hell they rarely even go through with an RDM ban if the servers have been lagging.

If you get banned for lag switching, you have done it so many times that the admins had to finally ban you beyond the server credability and the players

Edited by Sugarfoot
On 10/19/2017 at 0:51 AM, tryhardsqueaker said:

God you're retarded. 

Xehons likes this
  • 2 months later...