A small change that would help gang life

Should they increase the amount of drugs that can be on the market from 700 to 1400-1500?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should they increase the amount of drugs that can be on the market from 700 to 1400-1500?

4 hours ago, Steve said:

@bamf Is this an option? Gangs can't run meth in hemmts with more like 3 or 4 people without crashing the market. This change would be big to gangs playing together more.

I think it's 1500 meth before the pricing gets affected in any discernible way.  That's seems like a lot of meth to hit the market at once...  

Also, if you're patient you will notice that the markets adjust during each play cycle.  So if you wait a few minutes you will likely get full price for additional vehicles full of illicit products.  

Just now, bamf said:

I think it's 1500 meth before the pricing gets affected in any discernible way.  That's seems like a lot of meth to hit the market at once...  

Also, if you're patient you will notice that the markets adjust during each play cycle.  So if you wait a few minutes you will likely get full price for additional vehicles full of illicit products.  

Can you please check to see if it is 1500? I swear I've seen it drop at 700ish half a dozen times. I know that it adjusts each play cycle. My whole point here was that it is difficult is for gangs to run meth together with more then a few hemmts and not have the price drop.

Edited by Steve
HotWings likes this