Buying Shed kavala drug dealer

TheLegend27

Just now, Mayhem said:

Where did you even get 4.5 million. Chances are a hacker gave you it so now you’re trying to use it to purchase a house so that the admins will take the funds from the other person and not you. Good luck with that

@Kille got perm yestarday cuz he got 6 mil from a hacker, he deserved it

Just now, Mayhem said:

Where did you even get 4.5 million. Chances are a hacker gave you it so now you’re trying to use it to purchase a house so that the admins will take the funds from the other person and not you. Good luck with that

he a money hungry cadet who has all the money perks and only gives full tickets for 10 minute rp storys

6 hours ago, frantic said:

Sounds like this cadet hangs out with the wrong constables. 

No not really the constable tells him to give like a 1 dollar ticket but he still gives fulls he got in trouble for it but some constables he hangs with do suck probably the first couple who showed  him the ways of the money hungry cop

Just now, childish gambino said:

No not really the constable tells him to give like a 1 dollar ticket but he still gives fulls he got in trouble for it but some constables he hangs with do suck probably the first couple who showed  him the ways of the money hungry cop

Lol are are still mad because I seized your MXM and full cop gear. Just get over and pull out another duped gear set

Just now, TheLegend27 said:

Lol are are still mad because I seized your MXM and full cop gear. Just get over and pull out another duped gear set

Nah I’m not mad about that I’m mad about the real good rp story I have you and you give a full ticket over it and my friends are too about you only full ticket policy I have friends that where your constable who also hate you

Just now, childish gambino said:

Nah I’m not mad about that I’m mad about the real good rp story I have you and you give a full ticket over it and my friends are too about you only full ticket policy I have friends that where your constable who also hate you

Lol good "RP" story when I asked you why you had possession of police equipment all you said was that you wanted to be a cop