Fuck The Prestige System

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Keep the prestige system because we all know it's staying. Have the server keep a 10% flat rate of the money you pull from prestige instead of going up to 75%. How good is 5mil in prestige when you have 100k in the bank?

I agree with a flat rate of 10%. I didn't mind the taxes before, when they were below 30% for me.

Just now, tsiwT said:

It was a nice concept, didn't work, needs to be scrapped.

The money cap and anything related it to it was hated from the jump, no mater how much we begged for it to be gone Asylum only made compromises. There are certain things on Asylum that will never change for better or worse. In my opinion the only thing holding Olympus back is they don't have defibs, they have epi pens and the day that they add defibs in will be the day Asylum will die for real, because realistically that is the main reason some people pick Asylum over that server and we all fucking know it.

Ghouh, Walt, Twist.ffs and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Walter White said:

When you finally run out of cash and realize that there's a 75% tax for taking out your hard earned 5 million in prestige......:FeelsBadMan:

R...I...P...††† 

It was fun Asylum while it lasted...

I would always tell @Legit how he was a billionaire cuz he had over 10mil prestige but then he explained to me how it works haha

Walt likes this
19 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

90% of the server buys their money anyway.  Why should you all the sudden care now?

I have never spent real money on Asylum cash. The only reason why i'm making a big deal about this is because the last time I had pulled money out from prestige it was only 30%. Recently though I just found out the tax rates go up for the amount of prestige you had, so figuring out that it is now 75% was a huge punch in the face.

Just now, Steve said:

You can make 750k in 2 restarts off meth if the lab is in the old spot but it's like never in my favor lol

Yeah, but you have to do it alone which is why I say it sucks, if you do it with anyone else the market will get flooded way too fast, and if you have less than 3 people it’s really risky except maybe on server 4 cause there’s never anyone on it lol