Barley Selling Price

NoksBer

Just now, NoksBer said:

Hey! I'm interested in starting a business where I sell barley to other players.

Which leads me to my questions: What is a good price to sell barley at? Is barley in high demand? 

If my questions are answered that would be great! 

Take care Asylum! ^0^

I would consider me being one of you clients if you have good prices I'm on s4 btw

Just now, NoksBer said:

Hey! I'm interested in starting a business where I sell barley to other players.

Which leads me to my questions: What is a good price to sell barley at? Is barley in high demand? 

Take care Asylum! ^0^

A good selling price would be worse then doing a peach run

Just now, NoksBer said:

Take care Asylum! ^0^

If you you are into that kind Sruff consider doing meth ingredients higher demand and prices. Also I can appoint to a gang on s4 who does this kind of stuff selling to other player I think you would enjoy playing with them if you interested in making money this way I can give you their discord link if you'd like

4 hours ago, NoksBer said:

Take care Asylum! ^0^

Cheapest you should ever sell is $75 each barley,  from the one barley field, you can make 15k easy. The highest someone would buy for if they are lazy and desperate is probably between $125-$150. However if you put them in for $105 and just let them sit there. You can make decent money over time. 

6 hours ago, childish gambino said:

If you you are into that kind Sruff consider doing meth ingredients higher demand and prices. Also I can appoint to a gang on s4 who does this kind of stuff selling to other player I think you would enjoy playing with them if you interested in making money this way I can give you their discord link if you'd like

I'd probably be interested in getting you either barley or meth ingredients. List me your prices for both barley and the meth ingredients and we will go from there. 

7 hours ago, NoksBer said:

I'd probably be interested in getting you either barley or meth ingredients. List me your prices for both barley and the meth ingredients and we will go from there. 

im not a good person to make the prices @Mayhem has some pretty good ones like i would buy some 105 each. and for meth when its all processed sells for 1365  and if they have the drug dealer gang perk 1509 so if you want to price it off that for the meth ingredients.

Edited by childish gambino
Just now, childish gambino said:

For meth when its all processed sells for 1365  and if they have the drug dealer gang perk 1509 so if you want to price it off that for the meth ingredients.

As for meth, unless you will sell the hydrogen sulfate and phosphorus for lower than market price. It’s not worth selling at all. Ephedra however can probably be sold for maybe $200 each because no one wants to spend too much on it otherwise they lose a lot of profit. 

@NoksBer if you want to make some money off of some high demand. Craft MK-1s and sell them on the exchange.

1 box truck with a carryall backpack, crafts about 8 MK-1s without Panagia.

with Panagia you can make about 11. Since crafting recipes are reduced.

Heres the steps:

1) Collect the cocaine and store in house. ( Owning rodololi or gang perks will help )

2) Mine the diamonds, then store in house. 

3) get the vehicle you want and drive to black market.

4) Craft MK-1s ( need marksman talent/DLC ) (Also craft some ammo just in case of a robbery)

5) Drive south to kavala asylum exchange.

6) List all mks for about 8-10k and just wait

I did this with @ColtonB205 and they sold rarely quickly. Made an easy 72k but I did mine in a Mohawk so transportation was very fast