Unban old players

I notice a lot of old players say they can't play asylum because they are banned everytime, you should try it ask about a old player from a year ago and the reply usually is "oh he got banned" I think the admins should go back the the less extreme bans like the one that litterly killed off bamboo union a gang that had 20+ members has stopped playing server 3 because @Sheriff Rick Grimes Has been banned, @signal another great example or how about @Slayin many examples of oldies getting banned for stupid shit In my opinion the perm hammer should only come down on extreme cases of exploiting 

that's all folks! 

T0xic, George Lopaz and Sk7 like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Bamboo union where a bunch of pubescent retards. Stop posting shite. Thanks.

I'm glad you cared about us so much. A lot of us went outside for the first time in 10 years and it was great, you should try it. Also, most of us are just enjoying other games since Asylum got very stale amongst other things. Also, someone take me off Mod Queue since I dindu nuffin. Thanks

Edited by Kawaii #Free Rick & Daryl
meme
Farmer Steve and Xehons like this
Just now, Xehons said:

I notice a lot of old players say they can't play asylum because they are banned everytime, you should try it ask about a old player from a year ago and the reply usually is "oh he got banned" I think the admins should go back the the less extreme bans like the one that litterly killed off bamboo union a gang that had 20+ members has stopped playing server 3 because @Sheriff Rick Grimes Has been banned, @signal another great example or how about @Slayin many examples of oldies getting banned for stupid shit In my opinion the perm hammer should only come down on extreme cases of exploiting 

that's all folks! 

I'll start of by saying #SAVEMYBOIRICK, he dindu nuffin! Like I said on another thread, the admins are never wrong. BU will always live on and spread cancer and autism where ever we go <3. Maybe one day we will all come back. Till then my Kavala my brothers

0fed49ccd47ac86639dfe936c8ed7154.png

Edited by Mi Hung Lo
Farmer Steve, Xehons, Kawaii and 1 other like this
Just now, Mi Hung Lo said:

I'll start of by saying #SAVEMYBOIRICK, he dindu nuffin! Like I said on another thread, the admins are never wrong. BU will always live on and spread cancer and autism where ever we go <3. Maybe one day we will all come back. Till then my Kavala my brothers

0fed49ccd47ac86639dfe936c8ed7154.png

What did he get permed for though?