Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Was going to rob the fed last night but then remembered bout the unlimited swat ladders. Is anything going to be done bout this or no? I'm kinda just wondering since it stops us from wanting to do feds.

@Gnashes @The Monopoly Man @Clint Beastwood

Why make it easier. :shrug:

Also you forgot @DarkKnight he is still a Captain. :kappa:

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

According to the development team this isn't exploiting and is something they will allow. As for the APD side of things, the Captains are already aware.

Well u are Obviously to Stupid  to understand the rebel side of things that's not the intended purpose of the vans and you know it. You guys just don't want to lose that's the simple fact of the matter even  though  95% of the time the rebels are out maned there load outs cost more and it's not worth them to do a fed because on top of swat now u shitters get  unlimited  Landers. Next thing u know you will be able to shot the guns from the ghost hawk 

Shifty likes this
Just now, SafeMode said:

Well u are Obviously to Stupid  to understand the rebel side of things that's not the intended purpose of the vans and you know it. You guys just don't want to lose that's the simple fact of the matter even  though  95% of the time the rebels are out maned there load outs cost more and it's not worth them to do a fed because on top of swat now u shitters get  unlimited  Landers. Next thing u know you will be able to shot the guns from the ghost hawk 

by him saying "the captains are already aware" that makes me think they are in talks about making it not allowed. Could be wrong.

SafeMode and The Monopoly Man like this
Just now, william said:

by him saying "the captains are already aware" that makes me think they are in talks about making it not allowed. Could be wrong.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :fingerbang:

Just now, william said:

I  doubt it from  my  knowledge they weren't  intending on taking it out and if they were they should have already made a Policy update  about it 

Just now, SafeMode said:

When the Vans were released I was actually against it and suggested the APD not being able to use the vans at all at the fed to the other Captains. As I said, the Captains are already aware = the captain's are discussing it and possible changes. But ya, I guess removing/limiting vans from the APD's use at the fed makes me too stupid to understand.

Norwegianviking and DarkKnight like this
Just now, SafeMode said:

Cops play rebel and rebels play cop, you say it as if the factions are clean cut down the middle

Edited by Xavorey
Just now, SafeMode said:

If you were to learn English and show some respect I'm sure you'd get better results.

Twist.ffs likes this

According to the development team this isn't exploiting and is something they will allow. As for the APD side of things, the Captains are already aware.

ty for the reply. I was just wondering if anything was being done bout it. I did not mean for this to bring up attacks on each other.

I just logged in after not playing for a while and got a lot of guys asking for me to put together a fed and I said no since the vans and we all agreed on not doing feds anymore.

no biggie I guess its only banks for now.

When the Vans were released I was actually against it and suggested the APD not being able to use the vans at all at the fed to the other Captains. As I said, the Captains are already aware = the captain's are discussing it and possible changes. But ya, I guess removing/limiting vans from the APD's use at the fed makes me too stupid to understand.

Im surprised you take that stace on the usage of the vans I haven't heard much of anything from the captains about the vans hopefully you can do something about it.

Just now, Xavorey said:

Cops play rebel and rebels play cop, you say it as if the factions are clean cut down the middle

No sherlock of course cops play rebel and rebels play cop but i think when it comes to rebel life I know a bit more then lets say a career cop and a career cop I hope to god would know more about the cop role then me 

On 10/21/2017 at 8:49 PM, SafeMode said:

You're obviously stupid if you think being able to actually stand on a car is broken.  Bohemia finally gets something right and all you wanna do is cry about it.

Just now, Fidel C4str0 said:

wait so what there's unlimited swat ladders now?

There are 6 spots along the fed where the wall is one barrier high besides the gates. A swat ladder gives you access to 1 of them. Most of the time its placed on the north side of the fed to gain access to north deer stand. Since you are able to vault onto the hood of the van and walk unto the roof you are able to use the van as a ladder to gain entry into any of the other 5 "holes". The fed is completely unbalanced at this point. You need 2 on each gate, one drilling, 2 watching swat ladder spot. That's 9 right there. Now you need to watch the other 5 spots cops can jump in. If you have a full 14 you can put one person on each. No rotators, so if someone loses an aim battle the cops could control east deer stand, south deer stand, Alamo, south east deer stand, etc. 

With 14 people your payout per person for a successful fed is about 27k each. The cost of one MK1 load out. The fed is not worth it at all right now. The fed was doable before, but now theres no point besides an Alamo unless the cop population is low.

Devs dont listen though, and APD Captains refuse to limit the use of vans at the fed.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

There are 6 spots along the fed where the wall is one barrier high besides the gates. A swat ladder gives you access to 1 of them. Most of the time its placed on the north side of the fed to gain access to north deer stand. Since you are able to vault onto the hood of the van and walk unto the roof you are able to use the van as a ladder to gain entry into any of the other 5 "holes". The fed is completely unbalanced at this point. You need 2 on each gate, one drilling, 2 watching swat ladder spot. That's 9 right there. Now you need to watch the other 5 spots cops can jump in. If you have a full 14 you can put one person on each. No rotators, so if someone loses an aim battle the cops could control east deer stand, south deer stand, Alamo, south east deer stand, etc. 

With 14 people your payout per person for a successful fed is about 27k each. The cost of one MK1 load out. The fed is not worth it at all right now. The fed was doable before, but now theres no point besides an Alamo unless the cop population is low.

Devs dont listen though, and APD Captains refuse to limit the use of vans at the fed.

Huh.. Well that's a sack o shit. Sorry for you rebels lol

On 2017-10-21 at 9:49 PM, SafeMode said:

kinda like George :thinking:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, The Monopoly Man said:

anything as of yet?

@bamf (dont know if u still read tags or not just thought id try) @The Monopoly Man (still waiting on a response from u guys) @Gnashes what u think bout this whole van thing? Has anyone done a fed since the vans? @Winchester @thero @Marzoh @tryhardsqueaker @Sean That Irish Guy

@SafeMode @DarkKnight um.... Sry if u feel left out 

Winchester likes this

@bamf (dont know if u still read tags or not just thought id try) @The Monopoly Man (still waiting on a response from u guys) @Gnashes what u think bout this whole van thing? Has anyone done a fed since the vans? @Winchester @thero @Marzoh @tryhardsqueaker @Sean That Irish Guy

Have done 2 feds since the vans. One when they used the van and one without the van. Needless to say after the van was used in the first one i stopped doing them for a while. 

Winchester likes this

no sir

Winchester likes this

Just let Asylum commit suicide

No one wants to get caught by the cops and currently the fed is way to cop sided. And the payout is still shit so why bother.

Winchester likes this

When they used the vans did u make it out?

With all them ladders? No chance.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

No one wants to get caught by the cops and currently the fed is way to cop sided. And the payout is still shit so why bother.

And it aint one sided the swat ladders are just too overpowered. Decent fed will get you 15-16 bars.