1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

With all them ladders? No chance.

All you need is 2 watching west gate, 2 watching east gate, 2 watching south east gate, 2 watching south west deer stand, 2 watching south east deer stand, 2 watching east deer stand, 2 watching east jump spot, 2 watching north deer stand, 2 watching Alamo, and one driller. 19 people to hold all of the entrances with a group cap of 14...........

@The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight @Clint Beastwood If you want gangs to do feds maybe restrict the use of the vans to anywhere on the map besides the federal reserve? I know my gang hasn't done one since the update and I haven't responded to one while on cop either. 

Mr. White and bigjohn561 like this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 8:57 PM, The Monopoly Man said:

When the Vans were released I was actually against it and suggested the APD not being able to use the vans at all at the fed to the other Captains. As I said, the Captains are already aware = the captain's are discussing it and possible changes. But ya, I guess removing/limiting vans from the APD's use at the fed makes me too stupid to understand.

I understand they are aware and been aware for a while now so ...... Any update on whats going to happen? At least give us something...