Montage 6 - I'm in love

Just now, atomicturtlexp said:

Yeah, I figured this was going to be mentioned. 

Firstly, my computer isn't capable of recording without buttfucking my frame rate so I have nothing to edit.

Second, there are pc parts that should be arriving at my doorstep within the next month, so problem 1 will be fixed soon.

Thirdly, I have a montage planned out, just gotta get the footage.

Every single montage on the forum is the exact same. A shitty song + boring clips of whatever. No comedy, nothing interesting, just repetitive, generic, shit. I am a film student, and my montage would hypothetically be worth watching, unlike most others. 

I personally haven't seen anybody else speak up about that ^, so there's a little tangent for ya.

it's a montage you monkey not a fucking cinematic

Sp0on, Twist.ffs and Google™ like this

Well, your montage is shitty and boring.

Snort anthrax.

Luckily you're irrelevant so I really couldn't care less. Leave the thread, kthxbye

Edit: also want to point out that anthrax is an airborne disease, retard. Sniffing it literally does nothing more than breathing it. No wonder you're a fucking film student, you really are stupid like the rest of them. Hopefully you enjoy paying your debts working at walmart. 

Edited by massi
Twist.ffs and Sp0on like this

Firstly, my computer isn't capable of recording without buttfucking my frame rate so I have nothing to edit.

Second, there are pc parts that should be arriving at my doorstep within the next month, so problem 1 will be fixed soon.

Every single montage on the forum is the exact same. A shitty song + boring clips of whatever. No comedy, nothing interesting, just repetitive, generic, shit. I am a film student, and my montage would hypothetically be worth watching, unlike most others. 

I personally haven't seen anybody else speak up about that ^, so there's a little tangent for ya.

Aye yo fam you are listing reasons why his point is wrong... When you mentioned your second reason, it was stupid... You didn't provide another reason to explain why you can't do something in the second option you just say why the first reason was going to be fixed soon (This could've been put into the first reason) Just trying to make you a better Film Student.

Edited by Google™
2 hours ago, massi said:

Luckily you're irrelevant so I really couldn't care less. Leave the thread, kthxbye

Edit: also want to point out that anthrax is an airborne disease, retard. Sniffing it literally does nothing more than breathing it. No wonder you're a fucking film student, you really are stupid like the rest of them. Hopefully you enjoy paying your debts working at walmart. 

lul, a irrelevant retard calling someone irrelevant.

4 hours ago, Google™ said:

Didn't you make like 20 Montages....?

wheres yours at... oh thats right you were banned.

3 hours ago, atomicturtlexp said:

Image result for we got a badass over here

3 hours ago, atomicturtlexp said:

just stop, you are making yourself look more autistic than you already are.

2 hours ago, Google™ said:

You didn't provide another reason to explain why you can't do something in the second option you just say why the first reason was going to be fixed soon (This could've been put into the first reason) Just trying to make you a better Film Student.

That statement has nothing to do with him being a film student :frog:

28 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

lul, a irrelevant retard calling someone irrelevant.

wheres yours at... oh thats right you were banned.

lol you're always so salty, I remember you joining my cop channel, when I first got back, and yelling at me for being in Donor town. After, you killed me you joined and was like and don't come back. Telling me "Where's my montage at?" I made no claims of his montages being bad or anything, but his claim is completely hypocritical because he's basically saying wow dude you've made so many of these please go outside. When he's literally made atleast double his number of montages. The point is what you said makes absolutely no sense, all you're doing is stating a fact that doesn't help your claim at all.

Edited by Google™
massi and thero like this
On 10/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, Google™ said:

lol you're always so salty, I remember you joining my cop channel, when I first got back, and yelling at me for being in Donor town. After, you killed me you joined and was like and don't come back. Telling me "Where's my montage at?" I made no claims of his montages being bad or anything, but his claim is completely hypocritical because he's basically saying wow dude you've made so many of these please go outside. When he's literally made atleast double his number of montages. The point is what you said makes absolutely no sense, all you're doing is stating a fact that doesn't help your claim at all.

im never really salty. just when wetards do dumbshit like camp d-town. u got back just after the whole d-town situation where it was "bad".

on the montage part of hozram saying "wow dude you've made so many of these please go outside." that was sarcasm since the dude was on like montage 29 or sumthing

The point is what you said makes absolutely no sense, all you're doing is stating a fact that doesn't help your claim at all.

^^

???

Edited by Squirtle
Just now, Squirtle said:

im never really salty. just when wetards do dumbshit i like camp d-town. u got back just after the whole d-town situation where it was "bad".

on the montage part of hozram saying "wow dude you've made so many of these please go outside." that was sarcasm since the dude was on like montage 29 or sumthing

The point is what you said makes absolutely no sense, all you're doing is stating a fact that doesn't help your claim at all.

^^

???

Okay.

On 10/22/2017 at 6:31 AM, atomicturtlexp said:

Hop off your high horse, faggot.

10 hours ago, atomicturtlexp said:

Just another example of the hard-headed demeanor on this forum. 

i mean you did join to talk shit. you could have said nothing; and scrolled on. But instead, you chose to say something like you are something to op.

So. If you want to talk about being hardheaded, make a post in the off topic section. Granted this video does belong there, but really It's my personal opinion that you are looking to be an asshole for no reason but for personal gratification. Which, btw, is ok. but this isn't your thread. So when you talk shit about others on their thread; remember that you are in their thread.

Edited by Sp0on
massi likes this
On 22/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, atomicturtlexp said:

incorrect sir if you want a comedic montage feel free to watch @william montages

• 1 year later...