Nerf cop armor

Just now, Patato said:

Most cops don't even have pilot coveralls. They have to be unlocked via crates. They are also an additional 5k price point which is pretty huge considering the average cop loadout.

I mean my undercover cop loadout is around 10k and that's not even with the mk1. If I had access to the mk1 it would be around 20k.. that's what? 5-10k cheaper then the rebels loadout and we die a shit load more then rebels. 

Just now, BigBunnehDee said:

I mean my undercover cop loadout is around 10k and that's not even with the mk1. If I had access to the mk1 it would be around 20k.. that's what? 5-10k cheaper then the rebels loadout and we die a shit load more then rebels. 

Well i mean my full cpl load-out Gun scope rail attachment, Hat glasses a few smokes and ammo + Binos is 3.5k if i want pilot coveralls its an additional 5k

Edited by Patato
Just now, Patato said:

Well i mean my full cpl load-out Gun scope rail attachment, Hat glasses a few smokes and ammo + Binos is 3.5k if i want pilot coveralls its an additional 5k

you realise thats only 1.5k cheaper than my loadout yes? 5+3.5 = 8.5k... mines 10k... im not even including flashbangs.. that shit adds up to like 15k-20k if i roll with em xD

21 hours ago, Xehons said:

Why is it that they can wear pilot coveralls with level two vest and we can't wear anything other than level one why can't we get the bright ass level 2 jets DLC vests if they can do it why can't we it's very cancer when cops can tank 4 - 7 7.62 

If it takes you more than 2 shots you suck

8 hours ago, BigBunnehDee said:

you realise thats only 1.5k cheaper than my loadout yes? 5+3.5 = 8.5k... mines 10k... im not even including flashbangs.. that shit adds up to like 15k-20k if i roll with em xD

Yes i'm aware. i'm agreeing with you. Cops who choose/can't get pilot coveralls armor is fine as is. Cops who choose to spend the extra cash for gear such as pilot coveralls are in my opinion balanced enough considering the price point and for a vast majority of cops ((myself included)) we still can't get MK's so rebels are at an advantage anyways.

At any given point out of the entire APD only a handful of cops will have both MK's and pilot coveralls in addition to the fact that its expensive to run Pilot coveralls and a MK as a cop i don't think anything needs to be changed from the way it currently is.